Mexican Tortoises - cb Mexico 2014 w/paperwork - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 02-18-2015, 04:36 PM   #1
Snakesatsunset
Mexican Tortoises - cb Mexico 2014 w/paperwork

We have only 2 available - Gopherus berlandieri
Imported by us a few months ago. True cbb with papers.
They are personable, LEGAL, and amazing.
If protected in your state, you cannot buy them.
They are $1500ea or both for $2750.00
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-18-2015, 10:02 PM   #2
dhct301
That's a texas tortoise. Are you calling it mexican because you got them from mexico which is not right.

Old 02-18-2015, 10:36 PM   #3
Occidentalis
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhct301 View Post
That's a texas tortoise. Are you calling it mexican because you got them from mexico which is not right.
This species is distributed in both Texas and Mexico. He included the scientific name, I don't think anyone will be confused as to what animal they are receiving.

Old 02-18-2015, 11:01 PM   #4
dhct301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Occidentalis View Post
This species is distributed in both Texas and Mexico. He included the scientific name, I don't think anyone will be confused as to what animal they are receiving.
Oh ok well I think your wrong. A lot of people are newbies and they might think there getting a mexican tortoise. Its a texas tortoise. You made no point with your post

Old 02-18-2015, 11:04 PM   #5
Mighty J
Newbies are not spending 1500. per. If you cannot ID a tortoise from the pic itself, whats the point?

Old 02-18-2015, 11:05 PM   #6
dhct301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty J View Post
Newbies are not spending 1500. per. If you cannot ID a tortoise from the pic itself, whats the point?
Is it a mexian tortoise? Can you answer that? That's totally misleading is it not?

Old 02-18-2015, 11:15 PM   #7
Mighty J
Well then, in actual fact, it has one and only one accurate and true name and that is Gopherus berlandieri

Old 02-18-2015, 11:17 PM   #8
Helenthereef
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty J View Post
Well then, in actual fact, it has one and only one accurate and true name and that is Gopherus berlandieri

Common names are not specific, you need to go on the latin, and that was made very clear.

Old 02-18-2015, 11:34 PM   #9
dhct301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenthereef View Post

Common names are not specific, you need to go on the latin, and that was made very clear.
Another follower. It is never called a mexican tortoise. I made a factual statement and I get swamped with nonsense. So what he put scientific name. He is falsely advertising

Old 02-18-2015, 11:39 PM   #10
Helenthereef

No more derailing the thread for me, it's pretty obvious what he's selling.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!