For Sale Tortoise eggs - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 03-30-2018, 05:47 PM   #21
gzmr_er
Randy is knowledgeable how to ship the egg. He explained well above and I think it quite makes sense. I don't think it is irresponsible to put these eggs through the stress of shipping. Truly nobody could make sure the egg is fertile and the people who purchase it actually understand all risk. My suggestion is to purchase egg from trustful seller. And I also suggest amateur won't do it unless you have passion to learn. Randy is a big helper and I believe he will teach you step by step.
I have purchased a tortoise from Randy and the tortoise is super healthy. Randy is good breeder and I am very impressed by his patience and profession.

Old 03-30-2018, 06:34 PM   #22
Edmund1138
Let the man sell his eggs! If there's a problem, you can be sure the BOI will be full of it...which it's not.

Old 03-30-2018, 08:16 PM   #24
Rosy Boas
This is strictly about egg selling: all industries do it. Murry McMurry is a nation wide known business that will ship pheasants, quail, chickens, turkeys and duck eggs. They do this all the time. People also sell salamander, newt and frog eggs. You can also get moth/butterfly cocoons and mantis egg sacks. I have to say I've bought a little of all the above lol. KNOWING as an educated person there is a risk. I could mess up the incubating process, the egg may not be fertile (with some animals even with males they will still lay eggs without conception). This is just the facts. if you have proof of something else, this is not a scam . I have zero affiliation with the seller just thinking of all the cocoons, mantis sacks, bird eggs I bought and took full responsibility of the risk. If proven other wise that he has done something wrong this is done across the pet trade world. Price is all personal preference, price is the value one see's. With Murry McMurry the eggs are a fraction of the price of a baby bird being shipped to you. BUT if you don't like the price , then don't buy. I personally do believe there should be a good reduction in egg verse live young.

Old 03-31-2018, 06:39 AM   #25
rbetz-Tortstork
Actually, I could use all your help. I’m launching a new website, and I think it would be best to have a detailed FAQ section. Please respond back with some of your questions about tortstork and how it works. I will make sure to include them on the FAQ page. Thank you in advance.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-31-2018, 12:39 PM   #26
Flockandgarden
don't know if its the same thing but I personally buy and sell poultry hatching eggs, while I may not get 100% hatch rate I can get 90%. Why does it have to be a scam; I don't think so.

Old 04-01-2018, 07:14 AM   #27
jimesdb
I understand the eggs can take a little beating the first 24 hrs or so
I would like to try this but just can't take the chance on getting an infertile egg if there could be a guarantee on fertile eggs that would be great but I also understand you can't guarantee a fertile egg that soon

Old 04-01-2018, 08:44 AM   #28
Robert Walker
I'm publicly suggesting to Randy that he is welcome to delete or close/lock this ad if he so chooses. He is fielding questions on 3 different fronts at this point. The other two threads he can't control, but for his own sanity, this one he can.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!