January 8 & 9, 2022 - Atlanta, GA | Repticon - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 12-20-2021, 01:15 PM   #1
joshsfrogs
January 8 & 9, 2022 - Atlanta, GA | Repticon

January 8 & 9, 2022 - Atlanta, GA | Repticon
Place pre-orders by December 21, 2021 for free delivery to the show!!
Tradeshow Schedule

What is a Pre-Order?

We stock over 2,000 different products in our warehouse for customers to choose from online. Because of our huge product selection, there's no way we can bring everything to every show! So we allow customers to place orders before a show for show pick-up. You get to choose exactly what you want and get to pick it up at the show without any shipping or handling fees!

How do I place a Pre-Order?
If you know you will be attending a show we will be vending at and you need supplies from us, simply place an order! The only thing that is different from usual is your shipping method. Instead of choosing Fedex or USPS, choose the show you will be attending under the "Store/Show Pick-Up" section of the shipping page - it won't charge you anything and it will let us know you would like us to take it to a show!

It is an easy way to save money and time so you can look at all the cool animals at the shows!

Old 01-26-2022, 09:19 AM   #2
NickSaggy
Missed this one, I was too young for it but my grandfather used to take me with him. Any upcoming ones?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!