FS or trade: - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Other Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2006, 10:19 AM   #1
Colubrid Keeper
FS or trade:

I have a few snakes that I need to move out,and if anyone is interested lmk,thanks!I am interested in 06 Southern Pines,06 Black Pines and any "High yellow Brooksi!

CBB"05"Female 66%het for albino Western Hognose,eating 2 fuzzies per week and is almost 2ft.$75.00

CBB"05"Male Durango Mountain Kingsnake,eating 2 fuzzies per week and is 1.5ft.$75.00

CBB 1.1 Pair of Eastern Kingsnakes(Chain Kings),the male is an "04"and is at 4ft and the female is an "05" at 2.5ft.These are North Caolina Catawba River,Iredell County locality specimens!Both are eating adult mice but the female will only take F/T.$120.00
If interested shoot me an email,thanks for looking!
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-01-2007, 05:34 PM   #2
Colubrid Keeper
Western Hognose is gone!
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-14-2007, 01:06 PM   #3
Joe Jo
Would you be interested to trade that mountain king for an 05 sanoran x baja albino gopher or an (06 i believe) albino striped cali king? let me know, thanks

dont be afraid to say no.

Old 01-15-2007, 05:06 PM   #4
Colubrid Keeper
Thanks for the offer bu the Durango was sold at a reptile expo last week.I just have not had time to post this yet but all snakes have been sold,thanks!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread