SOLD!! Male Adult green tree monitor - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 03-16-2021, 10:45 AM   #1
bigboa101
Male Adult green tree monitor

SOOOLLDDDDD !
Hey guys I'm looking to move one of my monitors, I work strictly with tree monitors and want to focus on Blues at the moment.

This guy is an Adult green male, Pretty calm and easy to deal with. he does have a couple of burns and missing apart of his tail, (I bought him like this) I've had him for about 2 years now and he's a big strong male. But I believe he was WC. But he is dewormed, established eating, and will tong feed with no issues.

Feeding on everything from crickets, dubi's, scrambled eggs, etc he doesn't miss a meal!

Below is his cage that he is housed in solo. I'm asking 700$ plus shipping and fee's, (priced low because of the missing tail)

If you want to work with a really cool established animal here ya go!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-02-2021, 10:19 AM   #2
bigboa101
price drop $900!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-05-2021, 11:47 AM   #3
LizardTurtleDoc
I am interested in this gentleman; currently building an enclosure for one; has he been used for breeding at all? Approximate age? I'm more looking for a display/pet animal for the time being, but may breed in the future once I get more comfortable with the species. I think these guys are great, and would ultimately like to reduce the amount of imports for people's desire for them, hence my interest in if he's ever been bred.

Old 04-06-2021, 04:42 PM   #4
bigboa101
hes 3-4 year captive now, never been breed from my knowledge. Just please be aware he is missing a part of his tail, but it doesn't affect him at all.

Im 100% sure he will breed if introduced to a female.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-07-2021, 10:59 AM   #5
LizardTurtleDoc
Awesome; I'm currently in the process of building an enclosure, so when the time comes in a couple months, If you still have him I am 100% interested in purchasing him (not immediate, I know, I'm not expecting you to hold him). Are you willing to ship him? The tail doesn't matter much to me as long as he's still able to get around fine and it's not currently an active or recurring open wound, I know they tend to use it to help themselves along branches etc

Also I had a user by the name of Amphians77 contact me several times, once facading as you trying to sell this animal to me They've been blocked but I'm not too sure how you can report users on here, if at all. I'm relatively new but I've lurked on this site a few years.

Old 04-08-2021, 12:12 PM   #6
bigboa101
more than happy to ship him.

And yeah a lot of guys have been stealing my pics recently. But I always time stamp my images when doing deals, so people know I actually have the animals i say I do.

Also, his tail does not interfere with his quality of life in any way and is 100% healed. I've had him for maybe 2 years now, and I got him with the missing tail.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-03-2021, 01:43 PM   #7
bigboa101
Price drop! 700$ plus shipping and fees!
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-16-2021, 12:34 PM   #8
LizardTurtleDoc
He still available?

Old 06-16-2021, 04:44 PM   #9
Blaze72170
I’m interested I’m on Long Island can I come and pick him up?

Old 06-16-2021, 05:21 PM   #10
bigboa101
I still have him
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!