Exploit Toolkit Website 33 Attack - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 10-06-2013, 09:22 AM   #91
Gordon c. Snelling
I too have been getting that redirect. I get it when I first come to this site. If I hit the back button then come back I make it in.

Old 10-06-2013, 11:30 AM   #92
WebSlave
I've temporarily turned off most of the external ad calls from the site to see if that makes any difference.

Old 10-06-2013, 11:50 AM   #93
snakesRkewl
Still getting redirected to friendfinder and avg is calling it malware ...

Old 10-06-2013, 02:54 PM   #94
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakesRkewl View Post
Still getting redirected to friendfinder and avg is calling it malware ...
It's possible the site was cached. Plus there are still a couple of ads showing.

Any reports from anyone else? Sorry, but I'm not going to have the ads disabled for long....

Old 10-06-2013, 04:35 PM   #95
Clay Davenport
This is primarily for those who are getting the occasional adult friend finder redirect.

I just experienced it for the first time a few minutes ago. The redirect occured when I clicked a link to a forum. It was the first click I made after opening the site.
I'm wondering whether the redirect would have happened even if I didn't click the forum link, or if clicking the link caused the redirect.

For those who have had the redirect, what happened to cause the redirect if anything? Did the redirect happen on it's own, or when you clicked a site link, or maybe moused over an ad?

The system I'm on is running linux, no anti-virus, and Firefox.
Ads on the site are currently turned off.

Old 10-06-2013, 05:07 PM   #96
Gordon c. Snelling
In my case it redirected immediately after clicking my bookmark to come to Fauna. Nothing else was clicked or moused over.

Old 10-06-2013, 05:19 PM   #97
Snakepliscan
My case also. I'm getting it just clicking on a bookmark to Fauna classifieds or clicking on this thread. Not clicking on any adds. Running current version of Norton and firefox and malwarebytes. Not coming up with any virus or malware scanning both with Norton and malwarebytes.

Old 10-06-2013, 06:06 PM   #98
Mistyck
When I clicked on my Fauna bookmark it did auto redirect to AFF...Has not done so since the ads were disabled by you Rich.

Old 10-06-2013, 07:34 PM   #99
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyck View Post
When I clicked on my Fauna bookmark it did auto redirect to AFF...Has not done so since the ads were disabled by you Rich.
I believe my programmer disabled ALL ads.

But to be perfectly honest, if this is an issue with the ads being fed by Google, then it is going to be up to them to fix it. If I know exactly which of their ads are causing the problem, then can be disabled directly within Google. But I need to have the URL(s) responsible in order to do that. I've already disabled AFF there, but that's not to say that their ad is identified in Google via that URL. Quite frankly, they really shouldn't be feeding ads to sites that can take control of a viewer like that. But I'm sure my complaint to them will carry a lot of weight to a company worth $200 billion bucks.....

Old 10-06-2013, 09:05 PM   #100
RichsBallPythons
IF its the adsense stuff, then yea its up to them most the time. I had issue like that on a forum I do and had to manually edit what type of content showed up.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
toolkit, website