For Sale 1.2.4 Black night/ pearl group - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 07-10-2019, 11:36 PM   #1
Lizardking72
1.2.4 Black night/ pearl group

Really cool opportunity here!
The melanistic trio shown above:
Male Fascio Black Night, het free (2nd pic) & Female Black night(1st pic), both from DarlingGeckos. Female mack snow Black Pearl Charcoal 50% poss. het Murphy’s Patternless, from Geckoboa Reptiles(3rd pic)
Then I have the 4 hatchlings from the black night x black pearl listed above.
So these are all Fascio Black night x Black Pearl Charcoal crosses, one of the four is also mack snow.
Get a head start on producing some jet black leopard geckos. If you are interested In some more info please feel free to private message us or text 602-826-2685 Photos of the babies available for serious parties. Please understand pricing on these before reaching out. Price is firm and no payment plans available
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-16-2019, 03:52 PM   #2
yodawagon
Cant understand the price if you don't post it.

Old 07-16-2019, 05:27 PM   #3
Lizardking72
If you don’t understand pricing on black knights before inquiring on an adult trio I can’t really help ya. This has been copied from our Facebook page so I avoid putting pricing on Facebook.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-18-2019, 11:00 PM   #4
SLIPROCK
So, am I missing the price?

Old 07-18-2019, 11:45 PM   #5
yodawagon
Its a guessing game apparently.

Old 07-19-2019, 06:09 AM   #6
Daryl78
What he is saying is if you are interested in the group of morphs you should already have an idea of the current market price of that particular group before inquiring. At the same time I don’t understand why people do t post the price when trying to sell something...it makes it much easier.

Old 07-24-2019, 10:28 AM   #7
vampyrebyte
Not sure these are even his.
He hasn't responded to messages or texts.

Old 08-12-2019, 12:13 PM   #8
06pumpkintj
Just sounds like a scam

Old 08-12-2019, 02:53 PM   #9
Lizardking72
Hey everyone! I don’t log In here often. I responded to everyone who inquired. I copied from our Facebook posts and as most of you should know Facebook will ban you for posting prices so I avoided it. The geckos are actually spoken for!

Also it’s usually not going to end in your favor when you message some one telling them what you think the value of their animals are lol.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-12-2019, 05:14 PM   #10
06pumpkintj
Then put a price in the ad. It doesnt take 2 seconds to ad a price when you copy it when you put it on here. If they're already spoken for you need to delete the posting

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!