Wanna Dalmatian? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 02-01-2011, 12:50 PM   #1
Sublime Reptiles
Wanna Dalmatian?

I really dont want to let any of these guys go because I am really interested in watching many of them grow up as with some, they were a 1 time only pairing, would be interesting to see what happens with them. Others I know they will be steller as they mature out. But alas we all know we cant keep them all, and with breeding season a few months away I have to insure I will have enough room for those kids also.
I am asking $100 each plus shipping on all of these guys, and I guarantee you they are all fantastic animals. I am willing to give price breaks on the purchase of 2 or more (from either ad), or if youre local I would be willing to work on the price also. Shipping will not happen until I (or you) warm up more, right now it is simply too cold for my tastes to be shipping my little ones out.

I am also very interested in trades for clean cream on cream, clean yellow and cream, or clean orange and cream unsexed/females, or female dalmatians, reds.

These first are all Naruto x Lazar. These two produce simply beautiful dalmatians. 99% of the time they are red, I have one going through a weird stage but I believe it will end up being salmon like Naruto. And these two also produce tri colored spotted babies, with black, red and oil spots. So if youre looking for a truly unique dalmatian, a baby from this pair will do that for you!
This first one is starting to get its red in. Normally this pair the red slowly comes in, but this little one has gotten a head start! Also has TONS of oil spots, should be killer like one of its older siblings!

A very strange baby, but still young, has a single spot but like its older brothers and sisters, should get more, it refused to fire up for this pic, but you can see pink undertones in it trying to come out. This one I wont be sad if it doesnt sell, very interested in seeing how it turns out. Not to mention look at those big blue eyes! Just like mum! You dont see too many blue eyed cresteds out there!

These next two are going to be pretty dang awesome, plenty of spots already, the red is starting to peek out. Should be nice red flame and harley dalmatians!

These next two are older juvies from Naruto and Lazar, NFS but will give you an idea on how nice the babies get as they start to get older

I have more pics on these guys so email me for them!

I have been considering a difference needs to be made. I have promised the sale of one gecko, all of the profit (minus shipping costs), will go to USARK, so the $100 sale, all $100 will go to USARK and all that it stands for and strives to achieve for us reptile owners. Many of us are going to be affected by the laws congress is trying to pass, I myself dont want to see it happen. So if you want to help make a difference, you can do so with one of these little ones, email me and I will give you the down low on how to donate and who to donate too, and all the other little details for shipping and ect. So please help me, and help your community take a stand and make a difference.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-01-2011, 12:54 PM   #2
DrLew
Geckos

Selling? Prices??

Old 02-01-2011, 12:55 PM   #3
Sublime Reptiles
it is listed
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-02-2011, 02:27 AM   #4
westkyracer
Yes I do want a dalmatian!!! I want a red male, ya got one?

Old 02-02-2011, 05:13 AM   #5
Sublime Reptiles
PM sent
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!