For Sale White Calico Ratsnake - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 07-08-2018, 04:59 AM   #1
Sam Floyd
Talking White Calico Ratsnake

Above is adult male NOT for sale - (at least not even within the ballpark of reasonable offers considered)

This is a pic of one of the hatchlings for sale

Available right now: one female CB 2018 White Calico Ratsnake.

Yes whoever buys this is guaranteed to be offered next male or heterozygous male available. I'm holding back majority of the clutch this year after seeing just how impressive this project has turned out.

This is a bloodline that has only been offered a few times in the past and visual morphs I've sold maybe about a half dozen. A simple recessive trait just like amel, anery, hypo etc;

Many people have inquired as to the species since this "designer morph" coloration throws some folks off, including well versed colubrid snake people! This is a North American Black Rat Snake: Pantherophis obsoleta. Great genetics, adults get fairly large - Daddy is 6.5 feet mommy 5.5 and I never power fed. No nose rubbing behavior seen here in my breeding stock. The babies can be a bit nippy with the typical light, more bluff than chomp ratsnake bite but as a whole they tend to be more tame, docile and definitely less nervous than most North American ratsnakes (obsoleta complex). We selectively bred for these traits, lighter coloration and behavior more fitting for captive animals. Some of these guys show faint striping as adults, others do not. Some are more white and others show more pink/yellow but always the signature dalmation/calico markings/patterns show up. The babies all look nearly exactly the same and change as they grow, each exhibiting and individual look and becoming more attractive as they blossom into adulthood.
$225 plus shipping which usually $45 for overnight W LAG anywhere in the continental USA besides Florida. READ FULL AD BEFORE INQUIRING. I WILL NOT ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS THAT ARE ALREADY ANSWERED IN THIS AD!

EMAIL IS ALWAYS BEST - unless you like feeling ignored or getting a response months later. Email Email Email is the way to go and here it is: xericbayou@gmail.com

LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEED OVERNIGHT SHIPPING

EXCELLENT SELLER REVIEWS

ATTENTION!!!!!: Email me directly to avoid mix ups or accidental spam blocks

Email: xericbayou@gmail.com

Thank You

-Sam Floyd
Xeric Bayou

ATTENTION ZOOS & RESEARCHERS!
We have numerous zoological references both AZA and non AZA, as well as reputable dealer and biologist references so feel free to inquire.
Payment: We can accept Paypal (best, quickest, and safest method), Paypal account is xericbayou@gmail.com. We can also accept money orders, wire transfers and checks as well. We are a reputable business with numerous contacts both domestic and overseas and have an impeccable record with the review boards online available for public viewing.

Terms of Service, Please Read before placing order:

Live Arrival Guarantee (LAG): LAG is valid on overnight shipments only. Overnight shipments are sent with a tracking number and on a ship date the customer agrees on and a signature is required on delivery. Live arrival is guaranteed on all overnight shipments provided somebody signs for the package on the FIRST delivery attempt.

The LAG is VOID when : a signature on delivery is waived, a 2 day shipping method is chosen, or if nobody signs for the package and it needs to be re-delivered. All claims must be made the same day that the animals arrive and photographic evidence needs to be provided with the claim. Replacements, credit (usually generous), or refund will be given once the photo evidence has been provided. NO REFUNDS ON SHIPPING COST, NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CARRIER DELAYS (I suggest giving a day or 2 leeway when picking a ship date).
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-13-2018, 09:00 PM   #2
Sam Floyd
Talking Thank you! ......and a WANTED AD

My clutch was unexpectedly female heavy this year. I only originally planned to sell one girl and after so much demand from good folks and once all were sexed (I waited until they all ate and shed first) I sold three girls quite quickly and there is still one more girl that I am willing to let go. I'm looking to find a young adult female hypo/albino Everglades for my male. Also wanted is a very dark black, black ratsnake young female adult. I am willing to be more than fair in trade offers plus cash if you have the right animals.
PLEASE READ THIS BELOW BEFORE CONTACTING ME!!!!!!!:
EMAIL, EMAIL, EMAIL ,unless you like feeling ignored!

xericbayou@gmail.com

DO NOT SEND ME ANY PHOTOS OF SNAKES YOU DO NOT WANT TO SELL OR TRADE. This is not an invitation to share pics of your pets. Send me a price or offer and then send pic once you are committed. I only want to send money and or trade, please let me pay you and or hook you up with a great animal!
If you wish to purchase this female then find a friend or hook me up with a contact that can get me what I want, otherwise I am sorry. Being held for ransom LOL !!!!!!!!!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-20-2019, 07:55 AM   #3
Tab00betty
Email sent

Old 01-27-2020, 01:25 PM   #4
Sam Floyd
Calico Ratsnakes

You had inquired about my line of Dalmation Calico Ratsnakes back in November after I was sold out. I am selling off one holdback and a couple of the 100 percent hets right now if you are still interested.
I emailed a few people back on it and I think you were one but the email did not match the name so I'm sending you a pm too. Contact me via email: xericbayou@gmail.com for a list pics and details if still interested.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-27-2020, 01:36 PM   #5
Sam Floyd
Ooops!

Ooops! I really thought that was a pm I was sending not a POST!. I did send one now and I cannot delete the mistaken post for some reason.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-26-2020, 06:06 PM   #6
jwhitehead23
Do you still have some available?

Old 02-26-2020, 09:48 PM   #7
Sam Floyd
No. Not expecting any again until summer of 2020, if we are lucky. Price will be a little higher too since the next generation the genes are refined.
SOLD definitely SOLD

Accidentally bumped ad! AD is outdated. Sorry for all the confusion.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-05-2020, 11:58 AM   #8
elapids000
So how's it looking for this summer?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!