Venomous Snakes in Captivity book - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-13-2005, 09:40 AM   #11
Mike Greathouse
Todd,
You can get them directly from B.W. - but he has a very limited supply on hand right now. I initially tried to purchase them directly from him, but, in his words, it was easier for him for me to purchase them from his publishing agent.

I did so and am offering them to Fauna members.
There is not a big profit-taking scheme going on here. I'm simply trying to make them available to those Fauna members that would like to have a copy.

Old 12-13-2005, 09:51 AM   #12
BWSmith
Actually, I don't keep much in stock. I think I have one or two left. The links off of my site allow you to go directly through the publisher to get copies, not through me. It generally takes a 2-3 weeks to get orders from them. If anyone is trying to get them as a Christmas Present, I would suggest picking them up through Mike to be on the safe side.

It will also be available on Amazon soon. Of course, it is the same price for the public, but I get practically nothing. Amazon takes about 80% of the royalties. Oh well, it is not like I wrote it to supplement my income. The most important thing is that the information gets out there, particularly to those thinking of delving into hots. And Amazon has a wide reader base.

Old 12-13-2005, 09:58 AM   #13
Torin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Greathouse
Todd,
You can get them directly from B.W. - but he has a very limited supply on hand right now. I initially tried to purchase them directly from him, but, in his words, it was easier for him for me to purchase them from his publishing agent.

I did so and am offering them to Fauna members.
There is not a big profit-taking scheme going on here. I'm simply trying to make them available to those Fauna members that would like to have a copy.
Makes sense. I just didn't see why it was a special deal. Limited stock from BW is certainly a good reason to get it from you. I just need now to justify to my wife that now is the time to get it

Old 12-14-2005, 09:47 AM   #14
BWSmith
I just checked and it is still in publisher's the top 100 ALL TIME Best Sellers list. It is #98, but still on the list. 98 is not bad considering that the publisher has over 4000 gigs of content available.

Old 01-25-2006, 03:10 PM   #15
BWSmith
Just an update. After months and months, Amazon.com finally got around to listing it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!