IGNORANT PEOPLE and other things i hate - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 08-30-2004, 11:34 PM   #1
robin d.
Stop! IGNORANT PEOPLE and other things i hate

ignorant people piss me off.... (this has nothing to do with intelegence, it has to do with people who are so ignorant because they dont know any better),clueless ignorant dumbasses . i can say this hear in the sounds off are. I hate people who spout off" hearsay or half trueths" or just pull something out their asses and state it as facts. I hate know it alls and i hatethe most ignorant arrogant know it alls..... amoung the other things i hate are spiders,centipedes and scorpions. I hate onions... and the smell of fried or boiled cabage makes me gag as well as stewed okra and tomatoes. i hate those fierros,mazda miatas and comercial hummers, as well as PT cruisers and that new honda suv thing they have. i HATE waterbugs and earwigs. i hate the color pink and i dispise the whole wanna be boids: roseys, sandboas and rubberboas .... they are short fat colubrids I hate metalica, sell outs and bubblegum rock. i hate ruths chris steak house.... $40 for a steak only the steak and not even a good one at that..... i hate herp whores and i hate book smart people yet have no experience past those books

now that i have vented, i love some things and like most thing but i figured i would just vent

Old 08-31-2004, 12:47 PM   #2
Brownie55
Some rant....

I know I am going to get flamed for this, and probably warning points, but you know, it just doen't matter any more. I have struggled to read you posts all over these forums. So here goes:

Why don't you add spelling and grammer to that list?

Old 08-31-2004, 01:30 PM   #3
geckosurfer
Perhaps, Jeff, Webslave can add a spell check to this forum? Since Robin is the official Typing Ho, it would be not be wise for her to change her ways. Her loyal fans may not understand. There are far worse violations then that!

Robin, can I add that I had end-users? Stupid is as stupid does. Besides, 48%* of all statistics are made up.

--Julie

* including this one.

Old 08-31-2004, 01:34 PM   #4
jenn_jeffery
Jeff, I'm not flaming, just explaining. Try reading some of Robin's posts in depth, and you'll find an explanation for the spelling (and grammer?) She's legally blind. I forget the name of the disease she has, but it effects the cornea (?) of her eyes, and it makes her vision seem like she's looking through the 'privacy' (blurred) glass at all times.

Old 08-31-2004, 01:44 PM   #5
robin d.
Quote:
Why don't you add spelling and grammer to that list?
i will i hate spelling and grammar errors to that as well, now while i agree my typing sucks you have to understand that i can not see what i am typing as i type it.... my best coeected vision on my left eye is 20/250 (and im afraid getting worse) and 20/300-something in the other......thats with my glasses on... now while i would love to be able to type like you and see what i am typing i can not and by the time it takes me to read over what i have posted, i still generally miss alot of things... it takes me at least three times the amoount of time to post compared to others and that does not include proof reading..... i assure you i am not unintelegent but i can assure you i cant see for squat... and for the most part proof reading doesnt do much good... but i am glad you brought up something i hate but also something you know nothing about ok so now you have just put yourself in the first part of my original thread.

thank you

Old 08-31-2004, 01:48 PM   #6
Brownie55
OK, ignorant as charged. My deepest apologies. Hope I can learn from this.

Old 08-31-2004, 02:39 PM   #7
robin d.
Quote:
Try reading some of Robin's posts in depth, and you'll find an explanation for the spelling (and grammer?) She's legally blind. I forget the name of the disease she has, but it effects the cornea (?) of her eyes, and it makes her vision seem like she's looking through the 'privacy' (blurred) glass at all times.
i got a double whammie... i was born with scaring on my retinas from toxoplasmosis then at the begining of this year i was diagnosed with keratoconus, which effects the cornea ( completely unrelated to the scaring just dumb luck)..... it litterally causes the cornea to protrude out into cones or "wrinkles" in the cornea... while i have several small ones on my right eye, i have one huge one on my left... which is not longer keratoconus but keratoglobus and has completely mangled my left cornea... only option corneal transplant... but in my case the cons outweigh the pros so transplant will only be an option when i am no longer able to function on a "somewhat" normal basis, i still work, no canes or dogs or aids i just keep plugging til that day comes... i have a normal computer with a 15 inch monitor and thats one of my major downfalls(on line), i can barely see that as it is.eh, take the good with the bad and do what you can....

Old 08-31-2004, 03:40 PM   #8
cricket
What

in the world is a herp whore?

Old 08-31-2004, 03:48 PM   #9
KelliH
I guess I have gotten used to Robin's way of typing now because when I read her posts I understand her "Robin-speak" just fine and don't even really notice the typos anymore! Love ya Rob.

As far as herp whore, hmm I think I will let Robin explain that one, it will be funnier than what I can say about it!

Old 08-31-2004, 03:53 PM   #10
cricket
is it when

you post pictures of your iquana and also attach pic's of yourself half naked

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!