Will it be ok??? - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-14-2010, 12:00 PM   #91
Daequix
Amanda,

I didn't see this when it was first posted (baaad me!) however I enjoyed reading the entire thread. Isn't it amazing what a little hope, patience and really good care will do for a wee one!? Congratulations on your nurturing of this baby!

Old 08-14-2010, 06:52 PM   #92
joseydiann
Thank you very much Nom Nom.. I am just thrilled, tickled pink and love her so much! ;D

Old 05-16-2012, 03:50 PM   #93
joseydiann
Well it's been a loooooooonnnnng time lol, seems like 2 yrs almost..
Anyway I wanted to leave an update for those of you who cared and took the time to help me and Little Willow..
The pic's I posted in 2010 are gone and off here now so I'll add a few of her when she hatched and one I took today!

I'm not sure if she should weigh more and be bigger but she eats every week, I think I just don't feed her big enough rats maybe...

And NOW..

Old 05-16-2012, 05:25 PM   #94
Matt2979
YAY, Willow!!!! I'm so glad that she did so well for you!

Old 05-16-2012, 06:00 PM   #95
RickGonzalez
What a great read!

Old 05-16-2012, 11:19 PM   #96
RobNJ
Wow, way to update a thread!! That's great, good job with her!

Old 05-17-2012, 08:25 AM   #97
joseydiann
Yeah I wanted to thank everyone who got involved, stepped in, and helped! If it wasn't for some people here she probably would not have made it at all..

Old 05-17-2012, 08:47 AM   #98
ClarkT
Cool! How bout a pic of all of her? She's pretty!

Old 05-17-2012, 09:16 AM   #99
joseydiann
Sure, can do.. As soon as I get more awake lol..

Old 11-28-2012, 03:14 PM   #100
joseydiann
I just wanted to update this
We had a very bad storm that hit here in WV..
We ended up with over 4 feet of snow and was trapped in our home for over a week, we went without Power for about 14 days.
We were running out of propane and Kerosene in our heaters so I had to box up animals to move them closer to the heat all in one room.

I had just fed the snakes like 2 days before the storm hit us..
And.. my poor poor baby Willow.. I fought so hard to save her life when she hatched and most said she wouldn't make it (with all of you helping) we saved her and I thought she would be with me till she died of old age.. My heart is sooo broken..

Anyway my Willow regurgitated her mice and the next morning she was dead, without warning.
The day after other snakes did the same but they lived.
I guess it was the lack of heat, I did what I could, I did try..
I lost other pets, and also had to give some away as soon as we could get out of the house and find what few people did have power and heat..

I will forever be saddened and scarred from her loss, I would do just about anything to have her back, I would trade 15 other animals here to be able to hold her again. And I will never allow myself to get that close with another snake.

She was the only PB that I have ever hatched and will probably be the last.. I will never again have a 100% het albino..

R.I.P Willow... You are soooo missed and were loved so much, I'm glad I fought to save your life, you were so worth it and I'm sorry I couldn't save you from the 2 week blackout of 2012...

Thank you all for helping me save her tiny life in the beginning and caring so much..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!