Boaphile Or Moonstruck Cages? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 12-29-2003, 10:55 AM   #1
gmherps
Boaphile Or Moonstruck Cages?

I recentley emailed Moonstruck about the quality and had a few questions about their cages. I never recieved an email back (not good). My question is this: Are boaphile and moonstruck cages made from the same material? Are they fabricated the same way? Is the quality similar?

Does anyone have first hand experience with each of these cages. Moonstruck is by far the cheaper of the 2, and like the saying goes; you get what you pay for. Thanks a lot!

Old 12-29-2003, 05:43 PM   #2
E2MacPets
I'm VERY surprised that Moonstruck didn't reply to you. I'd send them another email perhaps from a different email account as it is possible that they have spam filters set a little too cautious.

I've heard nothing but good things regarding Moonstruck.

Old 12-29-2003, 05:50 PM   #3
gmherps
Thanks I'll do that! I'm also looking at junglehabitats cages.

Old 12-29-2003, 09:27 PM   #4
The BoidSmith
Greg,

The reply I got from them was witihin the same day. It really impressed me.

Regards.

Old 12-29-2003, 09:37 PM   #5
dwedeking
Neil and Lisa are usually really good about responding to emails. IF was during the last week or so they may have been flooded due to the holidays (I know our email and phone was going psycho as everyone rushed to get ready for Xmas).

I don't have any of the boaphile cages yet (I do have a rack from them) but I have two of the Moonstruck cages. I'm very pleased with them (I have a couple of boas that for the last week or so have been trying to find a way out and the doors have held up well).

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!