For Sale Bunch of supplies, many free plus shipping, Ranco too! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2008, 02:56 PM   #1
ffxmax
Exclamation Bunch of supplies, many free plus shipping, Ranco too!

Cleaning out the basement so I have a lot of stuff that I hate to throw away and figure someone has a use for it. Stuff is cheap and some FREE (you pay shipping) or come pick it up in Leesburg, VA. No trades, wife wants the stuff gone!

Please don't email asking how much to ship, if you don't really want the item. I feel I'm giving you a good deal below and don't want to package up some items only to hear you don't want it..../rant

When stuff is no longer available I will post in this add that it has been sold, so please don't ask if I have it. Thanks!!!

Happy Holiday!!

Various containers, deli cups, pitcher, etc. Works great for shipping small creatures, some have holes already some don't. Just my collection I gathered over the years to ship. GONE

Some rodent food used for whenever I had rodents my snakes didn't want to eat during feeding, about 1 lb. Free - you pay shipping

1 foot of 12" heat tape. GONE

Heat lamp or spot lamp. Will clamp onto just about anything or lay flat on top of your cage. Metal shade doesn't fully screw on, but the light blub will keep it on. $10 shipped

UV Lights - 3 light bulbs 2 are brand new still in the package (only opened to make sure they still work) - $20 shipped

Ranco thermostat - Worked great at one time but I think my wiring has caused it to stop working It does display the correct temp, but getting the options to change is hard....anyway, maybe someone smart with electrical devices can fix it. SOLD - Thanks Bill & Amy!!!

I've got 4 rodent boxes. Work great for shipping or transporting rodents. Rodents can't chew out of these things and they are what the pros use! Buyer backed out so they are back up for sale. $5 each or all for for $15 (plus shipping)

Contact User Check User
Old 12-23-2008, 03:26 PM   #2
Bill & Amy
I will take the ranco, let me know what shipping to zip 50450 would be.

Old 12-23-2008, 03:43 PM   #3
ffxmax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill & Amy View Post
I will take the ranco, let me know what shipping to zip 50450 would be.
Email sent
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-23-2008, 04:30 PM   #4
abcs_exotics
everything

how much for everything but the rat boxes shipped?
email lonestarreptiles@sbcglobal.net
Thanks
John Sweeten

Old 12-23-2008, 04:53 PM   #5
ffxmax
Quote:
Originally Posted by abcs_exotics View Post
how much for everything but the rat boxes shipped?
email lonestarreptiles@sbcglobal.net
Thanks
John Sweeten

Ranco is gone....you have an email.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-23-2008, 06:35 PM   #6
ffxmax
I've still got everything (except the Ranco)....No response from abcs exotics about taking it all, so it's all still here
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-26-2008, 02:02 AM   #7
JesseWisecup
what is the shipping on the rat boxes to 45068?

i need them

thanks
jesse

Old 12-27-2008, 11:47 AM   #8
mtickle4
Please check your email. I will definitely take the rest of the stuff. We talked before. I am from Wytheville.

Old 12-29-2008, 05:28 PM   #9
ffxmax
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseWisecup View Post
what is the shipping on the rat boxes to 45068?

i need them

thanks
jesse

Jesse - Sorry for the delay, I still have the rat boxes, actually I have more then the 4 listed (I think 8 total)....Depending on how many you want shipping should be between $14-$22.

Let me know and I'll drop them off at the airport tomorrow AM.

I take paypal!
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-29-2008, 09:45 PM   #10
JesseWisecup
crud

im only 16 so i dont have paypal

i have the money now

how much for four boxes?

ill take four

$25 dollar money order work?

Postal Money Order*

call me if u want

937 694 7140

my names jesse

thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
ranco, rats, rodents, supplies, tubs