Anyone interested in buying custom fake rock structures? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 05-11-2011, 11:02 AM   #1
jjuday25
Post Anyone interested in buying custom fake rock structures?

I was wondering if there are other reptile lovers out there who would be interested in buying a custom fake rock structure? This is the first one I made for my dragon! I can do many sizes, shapes, color schemes, textures, and so on. It really makes your animals cage look alot better! If interested you can email me @ jjuday25@hotmail.com and shoot me an idea and I can send more pics. Thanks for lookin!
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-12-2011, 12:54 PM   #2
anaconda420
hello , my husband was telling me about these. we just did the grand rapids show and he said thats where he met you and i guess did a trade with you for a big granite burm for 2 baby albino bums last summer. he said his table was right behind yours. will you be going back to the grand rapids show or any of rons other shows?

Old 05-12-2011, 01:04 PM   #3
TriniDragons
what other fake rocks do you have and what are the prices ? email clapsthedon@aol.com

Old 05-12-2011, 01:16 PM   #4
StormyWilde
Wow this is really nice looking. can you tell me what they are made out of? Like would it work well for snakes or a bearded dragon that likes to claw his way around everything?

Old 05-12-2011, 01:31 PM   #5
jjuday25
They are handmade out of polystyrene, many layers of grout, acrylic paint, and non toxic sealant that is safe for the animals! And thank you! I wouldn't really recommend them for a snake as they get really heavy but they are great for beardies, geckos, spiders, Smaller reptiles ect.... I have them in my tank for my beardies also. There easy to clean, stylish and sturdy! Anyone can email me at jjuday25@hotmail.com with any questions, thanksss
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-12-2011, 05:53 PM   #6
redhood23
Awesome work! I used to make them as well.

Old 05-13-2011, 09:58 PM   #7
jjuday25
I have more structures coming soon, I'll post new pics soon!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-15-2011, 03:43 PM   #8
Megpeg23
Great looking stuff!!! I'll def be contacting you for business!!!

Old 05-16-2011, 11:13 AM   #9
goReptiles
These are pretty easy to make. Just takes a few days to properlu cure and airate them. Anyone could do these. I used to make pieces for my leopard geckos and bearded dragons.

I think snakes would be fine, as long as you made it to suit a snake.

Old 05-16-2011, 05:37 PM   #10
VooDoo7
Quote:
Originally Posted by goReptiles View Post
These are pretty easy to make. Anyone could do these.
Pretty sure not everybody can make them. Not everybody has the creativity and not everybody is handy with this kind of stuff, or want to do stuff like this.

To the OP, nice work, and good luck.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
custom cage, fake rock