Stolen Reptiles stolen in NYC...Fellow members please help - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Police Blotter

Notices

Police Blotter General notifications about thefts, breakins or and cases where animals or materials are stolen. Photos of the merchandise taken can be posted to help with recovery.

Old 05-07-2013, 01:13 PM   #21
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skanakis View Post
You know you guys will most likely snap and flip on me. But i dont care. If i moved back up to NYC. I am not giving up my rtb's. I aint giving up my Jungles. I just wont give up my animals. No way. Im not a self proclaimed breeder. Im a hobbyist and im attached to all my animals. All 20 pythons and Boas. I left NYC with them and moved to florida. I would go back with them.

I bet most would do the same. As long as they were not venomous.Nothing against venomous,but a little bit more dangerous in an apartment complex. Or neighborhood.

Old 05-14-2013, 03:27 PM   #22
Martino Reptiles
This is completely heartbreaking. I sincerely hope they catch the horrible people responsible for this.

Old 07-19-2013, 11:43 AM   #23
rpeteroy
Hello, For those interested ball pythons are not technically illegal in NYC but are a health code violation. There is no misdemeanor charge associated with owning a ball python but the big 5 are illegal with criminal charges in the form of misdemeanors. Ball pythons are just a violation with a 24hr warning before any tickets are issued. They also will not confiscate a ball python but will a retic or burmese with an arrest to go with it. Same goes for varanids as well there is 5 species illegal in NY state but rest are a violation of health codes in NYC. Police have no laws on record and no knowledge of health code ban (Unless they are a herper).

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!