Desert tortoise - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 03-17-2017, 02:46 PM   #1
Synchronixe
Desert tortoise

So I have had a desert tortoise for about 5 or 6 years and i'm just now starting to realize how lucky I am. I rescued it from a woman in a local nursing home that could no longer take care of it. I was told it was a sulcata but after a few years of having it it didn't grow very much like a sulcata would, so i was suspicious. I did some research and found out that it's indeed a desert tortoise. Not sure if sonoran or mojave, but if anybody knows anything bout them and what they're worth i'd be very interested.

Old 03-17-2017, 09:19 PM   #2
Dyscophus antongilii
Please, have a look at the link I posted: https://www.fws.gov/nevada/desert_to...pet_dt_faq.pdf .

Old 03-25-2017, 09:26 PM   #3
Cloppy
Check out this link: https://tortoise.org/general/descare.html

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!