Big Female Northern Emerald... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2003, 03:30 PM   #1
Rob Hill/Geckos Anonymous
Big Female Northern Emerald...

I acquired this big one(was told female, but haven't probed it myself) a few months back. She is an import but in good shape(I've had her about 6+ months). She's been a picky eater since I got her and I was told from the previous owner that she was picky as well. She only eats live rats and only about once every 4-6 weeks(took one f/t rat as a first meal for me, then never ate frozen again). No mites and she was wormed and quarantined for 3 months before entering my snake room. I will take better pictures of her over the weekend.

Very large, strong, and snappy. Would like to keep her, but could also use the money right now for other things.

$400

Local sales only. I am not set up with Delta yet and that is the only way I will ship snakes, so this animal can't be shipped. I will deliver within a reasonable distance from my home in Atlanta, GA or you can stop by and pick her up. I'd like to get at least one or two more meals in her before letting her go.

$150 non-refundable deposit will hold her until March 22.

Payments accepted via PayPal, check, money order, or of course cash and carry works, too

Thanks!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread