For Sale Kofiau Green Tree Python-$2,000 + Shipping - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 08-26-2023, 12:22 PM   #1
Jtbadamo
Kofiau Green Tree Python-$2,000 + Shipping

Down to the last 4 animals in my collection. Selling them one at a time incase I change my mind. LOL. These are my "GRAIL" snakes. I was lucky enough to find 4 baby Kofiau Green Tree Pythons that had just come into the USA through Wilbanks Reptiles. As they were only a few weeks old at the time, there was no way to know which was a male and which was a female. So I purchased all 4!! Mike over at Wilbanks explained that these were farm bred (not wild caught). Upon arrival into my care, they were treated for internal and external parasites as all of my snakes are. Has been only fed Frozen thawed from the beginning (feeders I use are always from Layne Labs out of California). They obviously started off on Pinkies, then moved to Weened rats (same size as a small mouse but apparently more nutrition. Currently on Small rats once every 10 days. I believe this particular Kofiau to be a female (but has not been probed). This assumption is based off of the fact that 2 of them went off food for the last breeding seasons and 2 did not. I am posing below the original picture from Wilbanks as well as a few pictures including one taken today (just shed last night!). Asking $2,000.00 plus shipping. Snake is about 3 years old.
Please private message me if interested or have questions.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!