Cal Kings for sale babies and adults - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2003, 02:43 PM   #1
AggieBrandon
Cal Kings for sale babies and adults

Hello all. A few weeks ago I had 11 baby kingsnakes enter the world. All of them are finally ready to go to a new home. If anyone is interested in getting one please let me know. I will be willing to trade or sell them. Looking for a used 30 gallon long for a sump or anything such as coral frags etc. If you just want to purchase one I think I will sell the common looking ones for $25 and the rarer looking ones for $30. Feel free to make me an offer though. I also have a male/female pair of ball pythons available for $50 dollars each. I have 5 boa constrictors available as well for $100 each and I also have an albino burmese python available for $100. And last but not least I have a few other kingsnakes: 1 adult male coastal phase striped for $50, 1 adult female bananna phase $50, and 1 adult female blk/white banded $50, and i have a male/female pair subadult lavenders for $80, and a het for lavender for $30. All prices are not set in stone so if you are interested make me an offer and I just might take it. I am more interested in the animals going to a good home than in making money off of it. I think I will actually be taking a loss. I can take pictures upon request and email them. You can email me at brandonhoff@academicplanet.com Thanks.

Brandon
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-26-2005, 06:38 PM   #2
misfitdude
hey so how much would shipping cost i want one of the rarer lookin ones email me at misfitdude_2004@yahoo.com

Old 01-26-2005, 10:41 PM   #3
AggieBrandon
Sorry all Kingsnakes have been sold...Only thing left are boa constrictors.

Brandon
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-26-2005, 11:09 PM   #4
snakeboy123987
i think you should read the dates before u post a reply to buy the snake.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread