STUNNING RED BAR AMBILOBE MALE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 07:50 PM   #1
5150cham
STUNNING RED BAR AMBILOBE MALE

I have a beautiful 3.5 month old male from a spectacular pairing from Cain at Cainschams. The sire is DH and the dam is Mrs. Fireball. The pairing has produced GORGEOUS redbars. Many of the males exhibit red bars and fire up with some blue in the red barring. TRULY SPECTACULAR!! This young male is extremely colored for his age.

Priced at $190.
You are not taking any chances here. You know what the bloodlines are. THESE BLOODLINES ARE PROVEN REPEATEDLY.

Pictured is the available male(LOOK AT THOSE RED BARS ALREADY COMING IN.), the sire and an offspring which is JUST eight months old. This offspring is from the same parents, but obviously an older clutch.

I now offer a 10 day guarantee and even better, life-time support for your chameleon. So if you have any questions 5 minutes after you receive it or even 5 years later, I am there for you.
I accept paypal, postal money orders and credit /debit cards through paypal. LOCAL PICK UPS WELCOME!!!
Overnight shipping is usually guaranteed by 10:30am. Heat/cold packs are used as necessary to keep the chameleon comfortable as possible. Please inquire about shipping costs.

Feel free to call me with any questions.

Thanks for looking,
Lance
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-28-2009, 12:16 AM   #2
shepherdray88
chameleon

I am interested in him I am 12 years old and I am selling my other reptiles so that I can save up for him will he be red or blue?
Thanks

Old 05-28-2009, 12:39 AM   #3
5150cham
Shepherdray,
This guy is sold. I sent you a private message about some upcoming chameleons.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-28-2009, 12:40 AM   #4
shepherdray88
how do I check my messages I don't know how I'm new

Old 05-28-2009, 12:45 AM   #5
5150cham
After you log on, there is a welcome screen. It will say "Welcome Shepherdray. Right below that, it will say private messages. Click on the link.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-28-2009, 12:47 AM   #6
shepherdray88
chameleon

Oh ok thanks but I don't really want a baby because I have had a bad experience with them... a petsitter didnt take care of them and they died I would like an adult if you have any.

Old 05-28-2009, 12:51 AM   #7
5150cham
I do have a nice 15 month old male blue bar ambilobe.
Open your private message and my email address is in there. Email me and I will send you a picture.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread