Megapeak Suriname adult male - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 08-06-2022, 08:55 PM   #11
gottabsleeved
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-07-2022, 10:46 AM   #12
gottabsleeved
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-16-2022, 04:22 PM   #13
gottabsleeved
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-16-2023, 08:14 PM   #14
gottabsleeved
Big male is still here if anybody Local needs him for there girls,he will be on her as soon as you put him in.Baby male cost 800 these days and takes you 4 years to breed.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-13-2023, 10:49 AM   #15
gottabsleeved
Big boy is still available,keep in mind pickup only....And as you can see a 6x2 cage is the bare minimum he can thrive in.4x2 wont cut it.He would use a 6x3x18 if you had it,he likes to move,eat ,and come out to play.Very pet like,not a nervous one like some.He would never bite once he knows its you.Big but was still raised slow,i kept him on medium rats for ever till his tail started look thin.Because i didnt want him huge,well looking skinny wasnt good,so when i got him on large rats.Bam he blow up to 9ft.Some dont want to stay smaller...........If you dont know me,i often use Mike Eckert as a reference,everybody knows eckert is honest and we have exchanged thousands.....Male for sale is stretched out in the 3rd cage down,2nd from bottom.I like him alot and would miss him,he was from my first ever litter in 2010,but 6ft cages are limited to us all and im raising up some others to.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-13-2023, 06:12 PM   #16
JayM
Skip is a good guy with great animals

I'll vouch for Skip. I have a dealt with him on a few occasions and I have nothing but good things to say about him and his animals. He's always been a pleasure to work with and he knows what he is doing!

Old 03-13-2023, 08:32 PM   #17
gottabsleeved
thanks Jay,in this day we all need a good word,so many low lifes and scammers..............Id be scared to deal with a total stranger these days.I have to get a new credit card everyother month due to fraud charges,LOL
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!