Updates to the infraction system - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 12-22-2010, 01:53 PM   #41
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by vapres9686 View Post
Yeah I agree, that was funny. LOL
Now you're getting it.
Be able to laugh at yourself.
I'm no angel, I get infractions. And I occasionally grouse loudly but not for long.

What's important is this community. It is like no other, anywhere. And it IS a privilege to be part of it.

Sometimes when I get called out, my natural response is to defend myself. But one can make the choice to be the better person, and learn, and go on.
Some of us have been here for years. It's your choice, what you do. But here is a worthwhile place to be.

Old 12-22-2010, 07:08 PM   #42
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
I am not whining because personally I can care less about your infractions, even the one you just added.
Is that so? I'm reading a whole thread that suggests otherwise. If you truly didn't care, you would have shrugged your shoulders and moved on.

So yes, this whole thread is a big "whine".

Lemme ask you something though. Suppose you had a snake for sale for $100 and my only comment in that thread was to inform people they could get it for $50 over at Kingsnakes. Would you feel wronged? Would you feel like I might have just cost you a sale? Would you think I was fair for doing that?

Old 12-22-2010, 07:14 PM   #43
Utta
Quote:
I am not whining because personally I can care less about your infractions, even the one you just added. Like I stated above I NEVER informed anyone to NOT purchase from seller, I only gave others reasonable options. Like you say it is totally up to the buyer to do his or her own research, so there was no need for me to go into details of Sprint's free offer. I just gave my peers a GREAT starting point.
if you wanted to give your peers a great starting point, then you should have told them it was a great deal(if anything). as Dennis stated the phone without a contract was $349.00. so the OP in question was selling the same phone for about half that. how is that not a good deal?

also, if you were making an inquiry, why would you tell OTHERS that they could get the same phone for free? why wouldn't you go and do it? your BS story doesn't make sense. take a nap, sleep on it then maybe come here and try to troll some more.

Old 12-22-2010, 07:18 PM   #44
vapres9686
Thanks for your feedback. Let it go that is done and over with. Why kick a dead horse? I have my own values,beliefs, morals, and opinions which I am entitled to. You also have your own, and please lets just leave it at that. I can go back and forth with every member on here some will agree with you and some will agree with me. Admin asked me to stop and never do it again and that is my intent. Once again thanks for your feedback and any offense you took.

Old 12-22-2010, 07:21 PM   #45
Utta
Quote:
Thanks for your feedback. Let it go that is done and over with. Why kick a dead horse? I have my own values,beliefs, morals, and opinions which I am entitled to. You also have your own, and please lets just leave it at that. I can go back and forth with every member on here some will agree with you and some will agree with me. Admin asked me to stop and never do it again and that is my intent. Once again thanks for your feedback and any offense you took.
very well. sorry i was overly harsh.

and even though its not my place, thank you for respecting the mods in some way.

Old 12-22-2010, 08:20 PM   #46
RichsBallPythons
This whole ordeal was to do with my ad. Not getting into it but the member has sent this message im sure all would like to read.

Quote:
I want to apologize for a comment I made on your post for the Sprint phone.

Old 12-23-2010, 06:56 AM   #47
crotalusadamanteus
Well, kudos to him for that. At least he had the decency to apologize for it.

Old 12-23-2010, 07:44 AM   #48
Focal
Quote:
Great way to look at it!

Old 12-23-2010, 04:19 PM   #49
Drew Zaun
For the record (and at a risk of getting an OT infraction myself)...

The First Ammendment is specifically protecting our right to express our political opinion without fear of punishment by our government.

It does not allow people to say whatever they feel like saying whenever they feel like saying it. Ask Howard Stern, he has paid thousands, if not millions of dollars in fines for his speech.

Don't take my word for it, go to any open court session and start cursing out the Judge.

Old 12-23-2010, 04:51 PM   #50
Lucille
Amendment.

I admire Van for the way he changed direction here. No need to prod further, IMHO.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!