Dendrobates pumilio - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Amphibian Discussion Forum

Notices

Amphibian Discussion Forum General talk about amphibians of any type.

Old 02-23-2005, 01:54 AM   #1
Intense Herpetoculture
Dendrobates pumilio

So, who else is keeping this species? I picked up a pair of Almirante "locality" last Aug. at Daytona. A while ago my male disappeared, only have the female left. I did successfully get tadpoles, but about 2 weeks after the eggs were laid I had to move. After I moved I have not seen any more tadpoles, I believe the female may have eaten them. Hopefully I'll be able to breed these guys again once I pick up a new male.

Old 02-23-2005, 02:31 AM   #2
reptilebreeder
Cool animal intense herpetoculture ( sorry, I always forget to check the name, before I click on reply). I've always loved Dendrobates, so many awesome, far out colors (man I sound like a 60's hippy ) I've always wanted to get into those, but they always seemed so high maintenence. Maybe now that there is better knowledge about husbandry and keeping of these, I should make an effort.

Old 03-04-2005, 04:29 PM   #3
mindcrash
Justyn,

You might want to check out Dendroboard. It is very active and everyone is very helpful.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!