For Sale Egyptian Hatchlings for SALE!!!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 09-23-2022, 05:58 AM   #1
rbetz-Tortstork
Egyptian Hatchlings for SALE!!!!!!

$3,000

When you love tortoises but...
Afraid they will get too big?
Live in an apartment?
Not enough space for a tortoise inside when its full grown?
Don't have a lot of yard space to dedicate to a tortoise?

Thats where Egyptian tortoises come into your equation and become the solution!

Egyptian tortoises sometimes are fear for a few reasons; Price, and hard to care for. They are expensive because they are the smallest tortoise in the northern hemisphere. Small anything cranks the price. Take "toy" or "miniature" breeds of dogs...They are convenient to a tortoise lover because they stay small, they can stay inside their entire life, they don't need to go outside ti be healthy. When properly set up, they thrive inside!! You don't need to spend thousands of dollars to build a large outdoor enclosure. They don't eat you out of your house like a larger species of tortoises. In the long run, there are cost savings. You're paying a premium up front, so you don't have to pay a premium down the line.

I will walk you through every step from setting up the simplest of enclosures, to setting up the most elaborate. My customer service is a result of me loving these animals as much as you do. Breeding tortoises is a passion of mine, let me teach you all my tricks.

If interested visit the link below, you will learn more about the Egyptian tortoises and you're able to purchase an Egyptian form that link as well.

https://www.tortstork.com/product/egyptian-hatchling/
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
baby tortoise, egyptian for sale, egyptian tortoiss