So we have Sweating eggs, Bad Egg, Good Eggs what about the Furry Eggs? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-14-2005, 11:07 PM   #11
GeckoTracks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg M
Kim, I like the nail color.... Oh and the spores on the egg is pretty cool too....LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by montezuma
you beat me to joking about the nail color...
You two are just jealous you can't paint your nails
btw if you say you can why not post a pic of that for some proof

Old 04-14-2005, 11:25 PM   #12
dragonflyreptiles
Quote:
Wendy, that looks like an egg for an alien or something! Wow thats alot of fur!
Yeah those are pretty fuzzy alien like eggs lol

I pretty much knew they were infertile when they were laid (04/02) but I always give everthing a chance even if its a useless chance lol I check them every week on Sunday and they were a little funky Sunday but not that funky, I would not have checked them again til this Sunday and man would they have been overly funky.

Funny how fast mold grows on infertile eggs.

I have had it spring up on fertile eggs but a sprinkle of desenex takes care of that, I don't bother with the desenex anymore if I already knew they were a hopeless wish.

Old 04-15-2005, 01:24 AM   #13
progeckos
Excellent idea Kim… only if you had posted this a few days earlier. I just threw out a nice brown fuzzy infertile egg last night. If I get another one I’ll try to remember to take a pic and post it in this thread.

Old 04-15-2005, 01:37 AM   #14
montezuma
Quote:
Originally Posted by progeckos
Excellent idea Kim… only if you had posted this a few days earlier. I just threw out a nice brown fuzzy infertile egg last night. If I get another one I’ll try to remember to take a pic and post it in this thread.
Here's to hoping no one gets the chance to post fuzzy infertiles!

Old 04-15-2005, 01:42 AM   #15
progeckos
Quote:
Here's to hoping no one gets the chance to post fuzzy infertiles!
Ditto! I’ve had my share of infertile eggs this year so I’ll probably have a pic. LOL. Fertile eggs all the way…

Old 04-16-2005, 09:44 PM   #16
progeckos
Well, I said I’d probably have some pics and I do! Here is a clutch of eggs that are infertile and fuzzy. The killer about these eggs is they came from a snow.
Attached Images

Old 04-16-2005, 10:45 PM   #17
Gekkonida
I am sure that was painful to post. Thanks for sharing.

Old 04-16-2005, 11:57 PM   #18
Manhattan Herps
i've only had one infertile egg this year, and it was in the first clutch of the season

last year i had about 12 infertile, 14 fertile..but none hatched

Old 04-17-2005, 12:07 AM   #19
Sunset Gecko
ouch.....I've gotten at least 8 infertile eggs this year....and more coming soon. However, I've also gotten around 25 fertile eggs that make up for it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!