Bands you didn't know existed... - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 10-14-2010, 06:06 AM   #11
cresties
Clutch. They don't just play songs like Electric Worry. Oregon is a great song. So are Passive Restraints, Devil and Me, and Burning Beard. Their videos aren't bad, either.

Old 01-27-2011, 11:54 PM   #12
Utta
guess ill bump this with some Industrial/EBM.

as i said before Psyclon Nine. but also Combichrist, Suicide Commando, Wumpscut, Destroid, Eisenfunk, Unter Null, Tacitical Sekt, Centhron, Grendel, Haujobb.

Old 01-28-2011, 09:10 AM   #13
Focal
DETHKLOK!!!!!!

I think of them everytime I see Tylers avatar.

Old 01-28-2011, 01:40 PM   #14
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal X View Post
DETHKLOK!!!!!!

I think of them everytime I see Tylers avatar.
best comedy metal ever. Murmaider is simply epic

Old 01-28-2011, 02:30 PM   #15
heathacat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post
best comedy metal ever. Murmaider is simply epic
Murmaider is my favorite song EVAR!

Old 01-28-2011, 07:41 PM   #16
bradleymoore
skeletonwitch is good as well

Old 01-28-2011, 08:38 PM   #17
FickEdge
Trap Them, Municipal Waste, Cursed, Crowbar, All Out War, Skinless, Disembodied, Ringworm

Shameless Self Promotion- myspace.com/darasuumhc

Old 02-10-2011, 08:57 AM   #18
metaldad904
Alright, here's a long list of bands i listen to....it ranges from numetal all the way over to deathmetal, it all depends on my mood as to what i'm listening to every day.

40 Below Summer, A Dead Motion, A Few Memories, Across The Sun, Agonist, All That Remains, American Head Charge, As Blood Runs Black, As I Lay Dying, Attila, Austrian Death Machine, Beneath The Sky, Bleed The Sky, Bleeding Through, Bring Me The Horizon, Bury Your Dead, Chimaira, Conduction From The Grave, DevilDriver, Disfigured Elegance, Divine Heresy, Dog Fashion Disco, Droid, End of the Rope, Fail Emotions, Forever In Terror, Ghost Machine, God Forbid, Hed (pe), Hell Within, Himsa, Knives Out!, M.A.N., Machine Head, Machinemade God, Mnemic, Mindless Self Indulgence, Motograter, Mushroomhead, MyGrain, Ninetail, My Hero Is Me, Nothingface, Otep, Parkway Drive, Polkadot Cadaver, Psychostick, Rishloo, Slice The Cake, Spineshank, Spoil Engine, Synthetic Breed, System Divide, The Breathing Process, The Empire Shall Fall, The Mercury Arc, Trigger Point, Trivium, Unearth, Whitechapel.

There are more but i tried to keep the more popular bands out of it as much as i could.

Old 02-10-2011, 10:23 AM   #19
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldad904 View Post
Alright, here's a long list of bands i listen to....it ranges from numetal all the way over to deathmetal, it all depends on my mood as to what i'm listening to every day.

40 Below Summer, A Dead Motion, A Few Memories, Across The Sun, Agonist, All That Remains, American Head Charge, As Blood Runs Black, As I Lay Dying, Attila, Austrian Death Machine, Beneath The Sky, Bleed The Sky, Bleeding Through, Bring Me The Horizon, Bury Your Dead, Chimaira, Conduction From The Grave, DevilDriver, Disfigured Elegance, Divine Heresy, Dog Fashion Disco, Droid, End of the Rope, Fail Emotions, Forever In Terror, Ghost Machine, God Forbid, Hed (pe), Hell Within, Himsa, Knives Out!, M.A.N., Machine Head, Machinemade God, Mnemic, Mindless Self Indulgence, Motograter, Mushroomhead, MyGrain, Ninetail, My Hero Is Me, Nothingface, Otep, Parkway Drive, Polkadot Cadaver, Psychostick, Rishloo, Slice The Cake, Spineshank, Spoil Engine, Synthetic Breed, System Divide, The Breathing Process, The Empire Shall Fall, The Mercury Arc, Trigger Point, Trivium, Unearth, Whitechapel.

There are more but i tried to keep the more popular bands out of it as much as i could.
Sounds like my last.fm stations! LOL

Old 02-10-2011, 10:32 AM   #20
metaldad904
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal X View Post
Sounds like my last.fm stations! LOL
Hahaha i'm glad to see we got some metalheads over here. Btw, here the new DevilDriver album yet? It leaked the other day, been listening to it....pretty decent, 10 times better than that last piece of crap they released.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!