Bands you didn't know existed... - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 10-28-2011, 10:11 PM   #31
radera5
Acid Bath and Freddy Everett. Freddy is from Texas and his music is totally awesome!

Old 10-28-2011, 10:12 PM   #32
radera5
***Freddie Everett

Old 10-28-2011, 10:43 PM   #33
Utta
Gwar, tyr, goblin cock.

Old 10-28-2011, 10:49 PM   #34
Utta
Industrial/EBM/Agro-Tech(some are repeats): Combichrist, Psyclon Nine, Unter Null, :Wumpscut:, Dawn of Ashes, X-Fusion, Suicide Commando, Grendel, Tactical Sekt, Noisuf-x, Xotox, Nachtmahr, Centhron, Eisenfunk, God Module, Alien Vampires, FGFC820, Faderhead, T3RROR 3RROR, Agonioze.

Metal (some/most are repeats): Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir, Belphegor, Lamb of God, Devildriver, Six Feet Under, Napalm Death, Vader, Immortal, Slayer, Gorgoroth, Amon Amarth, Ajattara, Sepultura, Cannibal Corpse, Burzum, Satyricon, Hypocrisy, Kataclysm, Kalmah, Legion of the Damned, Machine Head, Chimaira, Pantera, Deicide, Cattle Decapatition, Wintersun

Sorry for the ones said already, but this was easier.

Old 10-28-2011, 10:55 PM   #35
DISCERN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle View Post
MANOWAR!!!! did you see them when they came to the states!? So INCREDIBLE. ( Though Clutch was louder, i will TRULY honestly admit)
My fair Moo..where have you been?

I saw them back in 2002 when my buddies Absu opened up for them. I had just gotten into Manowar a few weeks prior. The show was incredible!!!!!

" Got to play it louder...all men play on 10!
If you are not into metal, you are not my friend! "

Old 10-28-2011, 10:56 PM   #36
Shadera
Fave bands back when I was a youngster and mosh pits didn't make my neck hurt were Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, Morbid Angel, Ministry, Suicidal Tendencies, and KMFDM. And of course NIN, but they're a bit more "known" now than they were back when I became obsessed in '90 or so.

Old 10-28-2011, 11:36 PM   #37
Ozymandias
way too much metal on here, most of this is psychobilly or punk related

Man or astro-man? (awesome surfer rock instrumentals)
Koffin Kats (awesome live, saw them in NC)
Flatfoot 56 (another band that is awesome live saw them in chicago)
The Young Werewolves (philly based awesome Rockabillyish band)
The Chop Tops
Mad Marge and the Stone cutters

there are other things but most of it is of bands that don't play together any more

Old 10-29-2011, 12:08 AM   #38
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by DISCERN View Post
My fair Moo..where have you been?

I saw them back in 2002 when my buddies Absu opened up for them. I had just gotten into Manowar a few weeks prior. The show was incredible!!!!!

" Got to play it louder...all men play on 10!
If you are not into metal, you are not my friend! "

<3!!!! On Hiatus. I am back though, with life truly in order and STABLE! I moved... three times in the span of a year and a half, i think. around there?

Their show was FANTASTIC! They are coming back in November, too! To New Jersey! ( I think... i should probably double check) That is so awesome that your friends opened for them! This round Joeys project, Holy Hell opened for them, and really, she was amazing to hear sing!

Old 10-29-2011, 12:09 AM   #39
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadera View Post
Fave bands back when I was a youngster and mosh pits didn't make my neck hurt were Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, Morbid Angel, Ministry, Suicidal Tendencies, and KMFDM. And of course NIN, but they're a bit more "known" now than they were back when I became obsessed in '90 or so.
I LOVE KMFDM!

Old 10-29-2011, 12:39 AM   #40
DISCERN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle View Post
<3!!!! On Hiatus. I am back though, with life truly in order and STABLE! I moved... three times in the span of a year and a half, i think. around there?

Their show was FANTASTIC! They are coming back in November, too! To New Jersey! ( I think... i should probably double check) That is so awesome that your friends opened for them! This round Joeys project, Holy Hell opened for them, and really, she was amazing to hear sing!
Very cool!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!