I want more men pictures, post up! - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 01-12-2006, 12:08 PM   #81
Laura Fopiano
I bow my head to all those who have served our country!! And Jim, you're not that old..............I just don't post my age anymore!! LOL

Old 01-12-2006, 03:20 PM   #82
Chameleon Company
Laura,
Well, my heartfelt thanks and gratitude ! All this talk of green or ripe bananas has me wondering what I'm supposed to do with this giant cucumber ... make a salad I guess ! Silliness aside, I applaud seeing members here post pictures, for when I now read their posts elsewhere, it puts a little more familiarity into their words. I think I saw a picture of you once with a humorous "PETA" variation on a shirt you were wearing, and some equally intriguing fur waste apparel! I am not fishing here, and have plenty on my plate as it is. But my wife and I have been amicably separated for about 5 years. Back to work.

Old 01-13-2006, 09:40 AM   #83
FEENIEE
Hey Jim!! Cucumbers don't last very long either. Eat it or toss it before it goes bad. See if you had a green banana, you have some time to think about what you wanted to do with it before it wilts and turns brown and looses all it's firmness.
Glad to see ya here!

Old 01-13-2006, 12:02 PM   #84
Laura Fopiano
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamco
Laura,
Well, my heartfelt thanks and gratitude ! All this talk of green or ripe bananas has me wondering what I'm supposed to do with this giant cucumber ... make a salad I guess ! Silliness aside, I applaud seeing members here post pictures, for when I now read their posts elsewhere, it puts a little more familiarity into their words. I think I saw a picture of you once with a humorous "PETA" variation on a shirt you were wearing, and some equally intriguing fur waste apparel! I am not fishing here, and have plenty on my plate as it is. But my wife and I have been amicably separated for about 5 years. Back to work.
Intresting Jim, that pic was only sent to a handful of people.........but yes, that was me at the West Coast show in Oct. So Jim, is that a compliment of my humor?

Old 01-13-2006, 12:31 PM   #85
Chameleon Company
Absolutely !!

In response to your querie Laura:
Quote:
So Jim, is that a compliment of my humor?
I have always loved many in-your-face statements, especially when I agree with the protest, comical or otherwise ! I commend you for it, and when they say a picture is worth a thousand words, lets not forget that some are worth two thousand!

Old 01-13-2006, 02:32 PM   #86
Laura Fopiano
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamco
In response to your querie Laura:

I have always loved many in-your-face statements, especially when I agree with the protest, comical or otherwise ! I commend you for it, and when they say a picture is worth a thousand words, lets not forget that some are worth two thousand!

Why thank you sir. (as she curtsey's, speaking in her best southern Georgia accent) Would you be ever so kind as to tell me about the two thousand words that you speak of??

Old 01-13-2006, 07:23 PM   #87
Chameleon Company
Ohhh Laura !! I am toasted today, and I don't mean in the cannibus sense, as those days are far behind me. Just wore out, and besides, I already wrote my Fauna book for the day up in one of the threads about general concerns or something similar, concerning some disillusionment with the rules, fines, etc. Anyhow, back on topic !! If I had the energy to write those 2000 words, they would be very pleasant and appreciative ! Promise !! I have deep admiration for many of the gals who like to tumble in the BOI anyway, and have long been an admirer. Gosh knows how I love it when some of you ladies tell some of us guys to "Shove it"! And your picture was a classic! Take care. If I spoke any more about my cucumber, I was just going to get in trouble anyway.

Old 01-16-2006, 04:21 AM   #88
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by South Dixie Dragons
He is a cutie Feeniee..but I prefer the more mature, distinguished gentlemen, so my vote has to go to Greg Riso for being "real extra hot"....
HMMMPH!! So much for all the sweetsy things you've been saying to me, Michele.
**turns in disgust and makes a hasty departure**

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!