What women want..... - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 02-03-2006, 07:53 AM   #21
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by handsomeRob
what do we have to do? as far as im concerned, the only thing i have to do is be myself. if the woman im with doesnt like me for who i am then the relationship just isnt worth it.

This is a good point, be who you are.
That being said, I personally believe one can be true to ones self and both parties can be mindful of what is means to reach out and become part of someone else's world.

Old 02-03-2006, 10:29 AM   #22
ZX11
I understand what the two of you are saying, but what I am asking is what is it that happens over the course of the relationship that causes women to want to leave it. I realize changes occur over the years, but what is it that makes relationships last?

Old 02-04-2006, 04:17 AM   #23
ladyserpent7
well, mike.. i think that depends on each woman personally..maybe some women are ADD when it comes to relationships..and they just cant handle one man..and for some it might be lack of communication or respect..or what they consider love...sometimes..its hard for a man to do the "small things in life" that women are looking for..like say i love you first..and stuff like that..and because were emotional..we dont understand that our men arent trying to be cold toward us..they just dont understand our way of thinking..and we might take it the wrong way..thus leading to the cold shoulder or silent treatment from the woman..and the man just doesnt understand why..and that leads to an arguement..etc...hope that made sense to you. what i think makes a relationship last is if a woman understands that she should be in subjection to her husband..man..boyfriend..etc...society these days is all about..be an independent woman..and theres nothing wrong with that..but when youre in a relationship..i think women shouldnt try to be the head of the relationship..just show respect toward the man..and let him be the head...thats my opinion..maybe to some that might be old fashioned..but i think it works

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!