5 legged toad question? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Amphibian Discussion Forum

Notices

Amphibian Discussion Forum General talk about amphibians of any type.

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2007, 07:39 PM   #11
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
Please continue this discussion in the appropriate forum...where the OP has posted another thread.
Whoopsie...sorry about my last post Harald. I'll respect your request.

Old 10-22-2007, 04:47 AM   #12
snakecatcher0101
WOW. critical bills an idiot and rockets an ass.

Old 10-22-2007, 04:58 AM   #13
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakecatcher0101
WOW. critical bills an idiot and rockets an ***.
I see you are new here.....

You may want to note that profanity is not well tolerated around here, nor is bringing up old threads just to use it.

Old 10-24-2007, 04:37 AM   #14
snakecatcher0101
i didnt bring it up just to use it. i saw they were being rather rude so i mentioned it. im sorry about the profanity but ive read others using it and didnt think it was a big deal. i didnt say anything truly horrible anyway, u can hear that on the radio or on tv or even from your teacher in school. your going to have to get used to it.

Old 10-24-2007, 09:37 AM   #15
Cat_72
Not when the rules specifically state it is NOT allowed here, we don't have to "get used to it". A bit of leeway is given on the BOI, but it is totally inappropriate for the discussion forums.

You will also notice that "others" using it often have gotten warning points for doing so.

Old 10-24-2007, 12:07 PM   #16
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakecatcher0101
i didnt bring it up just to use it. i saw they were being rather rude so i mentioned it. im sorry about the profanity but ive read others using it and didnt think it was a big deal. i didnt say anything truly horrible anyway, u can hear that on the radio or on tv or even from your teacher in school. your going to have to get used to it.
Hey aren't you the boy genius that found himself in this dilemma?

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...142#post553142

You have to ask if it would be wise to smoke a lizard out of your car dashboard? And not to forget how the lizard wound up in the dash to begin with. How many bluntz did it take you and your buddies to make that blunder?

Do you hear this a lot from mom and dad in other things you do?

Old 10-24-2007, 06:33 PM   #17
snakecatcher0101
my friend took him out not me. and i had no control over it since i was paying attention to the road and not my friend. my friend figured since the seller said he was tame that he would infact be tame. i had already said no to the smoking out part but i figured id try and see if anyone had done it before and gotten good results.

Old 10-25-2007, 02:32 AM   #18
Ed Clark
Thumbs up

mr kimmel, maybe it would be more helpful if you asked if they have learned their lesson and try to steer them in the right direction instead of criticizing.

And mr kimmel. smile and have a wonderful day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Hey aren't you the boy genius that found himself in this dilemma?

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...142#post553142

You have to ask if it would be wise to smoke a lizard out of your car dashboard? And not to forget how the lizard wound up in the dash to begin with. How many bluntz did it take you and your buddies to make that blunder?

Do you hear this a lot from mom and dad in other things you do?

Old 10-25-2007, 04:48 PM   #19
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
mr kimmel, maybe it would be more helpful if you asked if they have learned their lesson and try to steer them in the right direction instead of criticizing.

And mr kimmel. smile and have a wonderful day.
Well thats a great example Eddie. Let me try this as practice and see it works....

Here we go.

Wouldn't you be more helpful to Emily if you rushed along to answer her questions on your own thread which you've been avoiding?

Do you think leaving Emily hanging for an answer is proceeding in the right direction?

Have you learned your lesson?

Thanks for that example Edie and you have a swell one too.

Old 10-25-2007, 05:09 PM   #20
Ed Clark
Why does something like this belong in an amphibian discussion forum?
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Well thats a great example Eddie. Let me try this as practice and see it works....

Here we go.

Wouldn't you be more helpful to Emily if you rushed along to answer her questions on your own thread which you've been avoiding?

Do you think leaving Emily hanging for an answer is proceeding in the right direction?

Have you learned your lesson?

Thanks for that example Edie and you have a swell one too.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread