For Sale 1.1 Cay Caulker Boas (Proven Breeders) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 07-19-2017, 04:14 PM   #1
JavaJacketOC
1.1 Cay Caulker Boas (Proven Breeders)

Hi All,

I have the following up for sale:
1.1 Cay Caulker Boas - This pair was purchased from from Rio Bravo directly by a local friend of mine. He slow raised them for 4 years before needing to thin his collection, which is where I got lucky and was able to pick them up in mid 2012. They bred in late 2012, producing 9 babies and 1 unfertilized in 2013. Both are very classic looking Cay Caulker's but the male has nicer contrast. They are a nice small size and will be ready to breed this year. I am looking for $400.00 for the pair.

These are breeders, although they are not mean they do have strong feeding response and are looking for food when you open the cage.

I have been unable to breed this pair for the last 2 years due to personal obligations but if these do not get to a new home in the near future I will be keeping and breeding them this winter.

Bonus: I have a hold back from their 2013 clutch that I will include with the pair.

Trades: Oddball chameleons or quality bloodline panther chameleons.

I am located in North Orange County, CA and would strongly prefer local sales but am open to shipping (which is not included in the price). I am open to reasonable offers. Feel free to PM with any questions.

Edit: I'm unsure why the pictures are not showing, I will upload new pictures this evening.
Male:

Female:
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-25-2017, 01:46 AM   #2
JavaJacketOC
To the top
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-27-2017, 03:01 AM   #3
JavaJacketOC
Some new pictures

Male:

Female:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-07-2017, 12:09 AM   #4
JavaJacketOC
Still available...start to bump up the feeding schedule in prep for breeding this winter.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-11-2017, 12:15 PM   #5
JavaJacketOC
Still available
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-16-2017, 03:26 PM   #6
JavaJacketOC
These have been SOLD
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
cay caulker, cay caulker boa, cay caulker female, cay caulker male