Pastel Boa - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2005, 05:36 PM   #1
guthwulf
Pastel Boa

I need funds so i am selling my Girl,this is a older pic of her,but she is just getting better with every shed She has ALOT of Salmon in her.She is approx 15 months old now.

She never missed a meal,is super tame and will make a nice future breeder,if local purchase i will toss in her 5.5 foot cage.

If you want up-dated pics please e-mail for them,i have to borrow a camera and thats gonna be Mon before i can get one.

Asking $300.00+Shipping(If she is still for sale Mon. i will post a few up-to date pics of her :scatter:

Thanks

Mark
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-18-2005, 06:40 PM   #2
Bill_Leverton
Dude Nice Doggy Eyes The female is nice Too How big is she @ 15 months?

Old 03-18-2005, 07:07 PM   #3
guthwulf
Boa

LOL,

Thanks Bill,that is my old Cocker Cosmo(He is not with us anymore,sad to say)But he was a great Dog.

I did a hasty measurement on the Boa,hard to get accurate doing it solo

But she is Approx. 40" and Approx. 7" around totally empty(its feeding day today)

If anyother questions feel free to ask,

Thanks

Mark
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-18-2005, 07:19 PM   #4
Bill_Leverton
Sorry about your dog ....Cool dogs are hard to loss... Im interested in this female But if you check through the boa ads you will see I also have an ad up .....everybody wants them and are sending me money I think Fla turned into a giant Sink Hole everybody said they sent the money out on monday and here it Friday no Jingle in my Box ....so how quick you looking to move her?? Is there a # I can contact you at??

Old 03-19-2005, 09:01 AM   #5
guthwulf
Boa

Bill,

Contact info sent via e-mail :scatter:

Mark
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-19-2005, 09:07 AM   #6
Bill_Leverton
Dude I got it thanks

Old 03-25-2005, 10:07 AM   #7
guthwulf
Boa

This beauty is SOLD

Thanks Bill
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-26-2005, 12:40 AM   #8
Rockford
Nice buy Bill. Mark...who bred to get that little girl? She is georgous. Any info on her lineage would be awesome. Thanks- Brett

Old 03-26-2005, 08:55 AM   #9
guthwulf
Boa

Brett,

I tried to find out that info when i first got her,but she was not produced by any of the "big" boys here in Az,and as such no info on blood line of parent snakes could i track down.

She is a smoker though,here is a recent shot of her,look at this belly and she is very,very close to going into shed

Mark
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-26-2005, 11:42 AM   #10
Rockford
Thanks alot. I am sure Bill will be a very happy man!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread