For Sale Cb Black Eyed Abronia Very Rare - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Old 09-25-2020, 01:57 PM   #1
Breezybri
Cb Black Eyed Abronia Very Rare

Cb black eyes $1600 a piece and $2200 for a pair.
They're healthy, active, and eat like champs.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-25-2020, 06:54 PM   #2
databaceBlues99
@Breezybri, hi there. ? The price seems a bit steep for black eyes... How old are they?

Old 09-26-2020, 02:04 PM   #3
Breezybri
Willing to go alil lower or work out a deal i paid that amount for them off a guy in eroupe in arthroreptiles and when u breed the black eyes u get all black babies m but have alot of babies and have a proven pair up for grabs and no one else has cb in the us that ik of other than me thats why the price is high but willing to do deals shoot a price
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-26-2020, 05:59 PM   #4
bklynsfinest312
These produce all black babies? That is awesome i didnt know those even existed.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Old 09-29-2020, 12:59 PM   #5
dden
All black babies, or all black-eyed babies? : )

Old 09-29-2020, 01:30 PM   #6
Shelbronia
I had no idea they could go for this much! I had bought a black eyed for $200 a while back

Old 10-06-2020, 01:18 AM   #7
Breezybri
Quote:
Originally Posted by bklynsfinest312 View Post
These produce all black babies? That is awesome i didnt know those even existed.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Yes all black melanistic babies ive breed them 5 times and every time the babies are melanistic and u can cross with the brown eyed or blue eyed abronia to get more black eyes and when u cross two black eyes they have melanistic babies but yah there amazing and eating like champs
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-06-2020, 01:18 AM   #8
Breezybri
Melanistic babies when u cross two black eye abronia
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-08-2020, 01:45 PM   #9
Sorii
Melanistic as in being the green with black eyes or like being black graminea? I've never heard of melanistic abronia graminea before.

Old 12-23-2020, 06:59 AM   #10
Heyzookeeper99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezybri View Post
Willing to go alil lower or work out a deal i paid that amount for them off a guy in eroupe in arthroreptiles and when u breed the black eyes u get all black babies m but have alot of babies and have a proven pair up for grabs and no one else has cb in the us that ik of other than me thats why the price is high but willing to do deals shoot a price
Black eyed graminea do not produced melanistic graminea. Baby graminea and most Abronia are born usually a different color than their adult form, sometimes these babies appear a dark color when they are born but go through an ontogenetic color change as they age. These will not remain black into adulthood making them not melanistic. I would be happy to be proven wrong with pictures of baby and adult black graminea.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
abronia, black eyed, rare