0.1 Red Ackie For Sale/trade - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2005, 10:55 PM   #1
Arnold8169
Beautiful female red ackie for beardies!!

Hi,

I've got a female red ackie up for sale/trade. She is $250.00 plus shipping or I would concider trades for other herps such as bearded dragons (prefer high color breedable females) or snakes. She was obtained from a local pets store that was going out of business and is believed to be in the 9-12 month range. She is around 18" and looks very healthy and cared for by proper husbandry, but has a couple nails missing. Please e-mail me with any addtional questions and pictures of animals your interested in trading. I have several positive references that I will be more than happy to submit upon request.

I need to move this girl soon due to more dragons arriving!

Jeff
Arnold8169@charter.net
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-30-2005, 04:43 PM   #2
Arnold8169
We need to move her...

I will throw in a starter colony of lobster roaches (her favorite) with this girl if I accept an offer for her this week. I really want to find her a good home by Thursday or I'll have to buy another enclosure!! Please submit offers to Arnold8169@Charter.net
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-03-2005, 03:48 PM   #3
rms6
how tame is this akie? would you also consider lowering the price?

thank you
ryan satow

Old 02-07-2005, 11:55 AM   #4
Arnold8169
Ackie needs to go today!!

Here is another picture of her.....she has got to go this week so I am taking 225.00 shipped for her. The first one to contact me and send 225.00 via pay-pal to Jenkeli621@charter.net gets her. I will also trade for one high color breedable female bearded dragon, or two juvi females. Please e-mail me directly to Arnold8169@charter.net

Regards,

Jeff Janes
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread