For Sale FS/FT Female Western Hog - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Old 06-03-2010, 11:10 AM   #11
DaveyFig
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishstick View Post
UMM , WOW THNX FOR GETTING BACK TO ME......... FROM THE OTHER SITE YOU POSTED............IF YOU HAVE ANY CLASS YOU WILL GET BACK TO ME AS i WAS FIRST, I THOUGHT, MAN SOME PEOPLE........

Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 21:09:41 -0700
Subject: Re: hognose
To: fishfreak22@hotmail.com

The tub she is in is 18inches for refrence. She's close to 2 ft

> On May 30, 2010 8:57 PM, "Jorda...
Did you just make a sarcastic comment about Jordan not getting back to you, and follow it with a quote from him actually getting back to you?
Although I am sure there must have been a mix-up with communication somewhere for you to be acting like this, you may want to contact him again and see what happened. Coming here with sarcastic comment "WOW THNX" and "MAN SOME PEOPLE" and typing in all caps would certainly not work in your favor if you were dealing with me, even if there was a misunderstanding.

Old 06-03-2010, 11:16 AM   #12
fishstick
well at this point I guess it doesnt matter, my cap lock was on oops, and that was the last communication of many attempts on my part.I was willing to do what it took to get the animal but no future email were received.just a little surprised to see it here when I was going to buy it on the other site.......oh well his animal, and my loss.....

Sent: Tue 6/01/10 9:31 AM
To: ss4luck@gmail.com
Bro, are you still out there??,lol

let me know...........

thnx mitch

p.s and Dave, we wouldn't have had this problem,thats my point :0)

Old 06-03-2010, 01:41 PM   #13
SS4Luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishstick View Post
UMM , WOW THNX FOR GETTING BACK TO ME......... FROM THE OTHER SITE YOU POSTED............IF YOU HAVE ANY CLASS YOU WILL GET BACK TO ME AS i WAS FIRST, I THOUGHT, MAN SOME PEOPLE........

Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 21:09:41 -0700
Subject: Re: hognose
To: fishfreak22@hotmail.com

The tub she is in is 18inches for refrence. She's close to 2 ft

> On May 30, 2010 8:57 PM, "Jorda...
i did get back to you, i emailed you back and said i was not interested in selling her for $100 shipped. After you sent me your zip code i replied to you that i was sorry, i wasnt willing to ship her and the drive was too far. I have no recieved anything from you since
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-03-2010, 02:53 PM   #14
fishstick
you have pm

Old 06-03-2010, 04:29 PM   #15
DaveyFig
Mitch, prior to posting my first response to you here, I PMed Jordan to let him know that if there was a failure in communication with you but you had locked in a deal I would be willing to step down and let him honor that. Jordan has informed me that there was nothing set in stone and that you were contacted, so I am going ahead with my deal with Jordan as planned.

Old 06-03-2010, 06:22 PM   #16
fishstick
thats tottaly cool, I dont know what happened..........enjoy her

Mitch

Old 06-05-2010, 08:03 PM   #17
SS4Luck
SOLD!
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-12-2010, 07:40 AM   #18
Sandboamorphs
I would of paid 300 + shipping. In a heartbeat...that's probably fair retail.

Old 06-12-2010, 11:43 AM   #19
DaveyFig
I traded the spider ball and boa above, and we met half way so neither had to ship. There was no "retail" and as far as I know Jordan is happy. He was turning down cash offers throughout our whole transaction.

Old 06-12-2010, 02:59 PM   #20
Melinda
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyFig View Post
I traded the spider ball and boa above, and we met half way so neither had to ship. There was no "retail" and as far as I know Jordan is happy. He was turning down cash offers throughout our whole transaction.
Congrats!!

Looks like I should have invested in hogs. lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!