Funny banned spam account :) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Just For Laughs

Notices

Just For Laughs The SOLE purpose of this forum is to put a smile on the face of a person reading the messages. Anything of a SERIOUS nature will either be deleted or moved out of here.

Old 12-29-2014, 09:28 PM   #1
Robert Walker
Funny banned spam account :)

So I was going through accounts and came across this one (yes it is now banned)

NO. 1 SPELL CASTER..+xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx DR MAMA NAMWANJE
My magical powers are beyond your imagination.
I can cast a spell on your behalf regarding a relationship, your financial situation, future events, or whatever is important to you. I have the power and I use the power. I can change the course of your destiny. Contact me and I shall cast a spell for you. Tell me what it is you want and I shall go about my work. Is it someone or something you desire to have? Do you want wealth, or happiness, or a mate?

Send me your most important desire and I shall work my powers in your favour.
Spell casting has its roots in ancient cultures and times. Nowadays, witchcraft spell casting is often considered similar to prayer and meditation, channelling positive energy to help achieve your goals. The power of positive thinking has been proven time and time again to be helpful in many different situations. Our spell casters are able to focus this positive energy for you and help you achieve your goals faster and easier than if you were to try simply on our own.
A skilled spell caster often employs a variety of techniques when casting our customized witchcraft, including chants, meditation, intense concentration, and other extremely personal methods. The actual act of casting a witchcraft spell can take anywhere from minutes to days, depending on the type of spell and severity of the situation.
Spell casting is becoming more and more accepted by mainstream society. And for one simple reason: it works! But only if practiced by someone skilled in the art of spell casting. Our sole mission is to enhance your life -- to bring you success, happiness and fulfilment. I have been providing metaphysical services for three decades to clients in over 50 countries.
Ours is a mixture of African traditional medicine, spiritualism, psychic powers, rituals, native healing, spell casting, all of which are designed to take care of whatever adversity you may face. Our solutions are tailor designed depending on the nature of your problem or adversity. Ours is a constant mission to ensure that good prevails over evil and to ensure that you have peace of mind, success and happiness.
We have a proven track record, having
honed…… Tell :xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Email:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Old 12-29-2014, 09:46 PM   #2
Helenthereef
But now I feel cheated not having the chance to meet this certainly genuine and fascinating person!

Old 12-29-2014, 11:39 PM   #3
WebSlave
You would think that if someone could actually do this, then why are the groveling for advertising by spamming sites? Couldn't they just cast a spell and get all the clients they want?

Old 12-30-2014, 12:55 AM   #4
Snake-Queen
Well then ...

Quote:
The actual act of casting a witchcraft spell can take anywhere from minutes to days, depending on the type of spell and severity of the situation.
Meaning, you won't be able to prove it didn't work ... you just didn't wait long enough.

LMAO

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!