For Sale 100+ assorted whites plus 20 jumbos silkworms - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2010, 09:50 PM   #1
ladysilkworm
100+ assorted whites plus 20 jumbos silkworms

I now have these 100+ assorted whites plus 20 jumbos for sale. Mostly are 3/4 to one inch small/meds. I can raise them till Wed for you if you want.

Includes shipping anywhere to 48 states for $20 USPS priority.

Paypal only. Ship either Monday or Wed.

ladysilkworm@gmail.com

Purchase a bag of fresh leaves for 50 cents.

It's summer time, therefore I ask that you provide phone # for pick up at the PO. Live guarantee.

www.ladysilkworm.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-12-2010, 01:00 AM   #2
ladysilkworm
These guys will be shipped with leaves in their container during transit. This minimizes the possibility of death by humidity.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-12-2010, 10:32 PM   #3
joseydiann
I bought 125 of her silkworms for $20.50. Alot died the day they got here, most of the rest died over the next two days. She seen pics and said sorry it was from the worms being in the sun on the way to the PO to mail them, she said she would send some eggs for the lose, well she sent them in a plain white letter envelop that they got smashed and crushed. Now I get no silkworms and no refund when both times they died it was her fault not mine!

Old 07-12-2010, 10:35 PM   #4
joseydiann
She also says she has no more worms right now, but this ads was placed yesterday! Seems she has 100 or more..

Old 07-12-2010, 10:59 PM   #5
ladysilkworm
sigh..

SHe bought 100 with 25% overcount. Some may have died. It's hard to tell from her blurry pictures.. to tell you the truth, some were molting. Then she said most of them died later on.. what can I say?
I gave her free eggs, free shipping. I couldnt use padded envelop because that would suffocate. So I padded it myself and told her it was going to be a crude packaging but it was safe enough> the PO stamped it FRAGILE all over the top.

Then she send me the picture of them, 80% smashed.. it was beyond disbelief. You have to take a stapler to scrap them to cause them to crush like that.. I cant imagine a paper pile with rubber band on it scraping the eggs that way.

I am a decent person with very good upbringing.. if anything goes wrong with my orders I do the right thing.. but she keeps asking and asking for freebies and using a very direct tone of voice.. well, sadly it came to this..

now, if you want to buy from me, I'll be happy to guide you through the process of silkworm raising and breeding.. I will be very happy to give references..

thanks for looking

Amanda, like I said, these were all sold and shipped today. You see things and you can't wait to make them yours without delay. I don't like people taking advantage of nice people.. and I don't like being threatened either. I just don't think you are a very honest person and it's just not worth my while to continue to send you stuff and have you come back and say something is wrong when there is an extreme high suspicion of your intention and integrity. take care.

"Am extremely pleased. Have 8 cham's, so they will be living high for the next few days. One of my fussy male panthers just pounded three of the largest silks without hesitation.
Please keep me in the loop as far as your availability of silks and count on me to order more soon"- J of Iowa
"I have to say as soon as I had the silkworms moved to a new container and started watching and feeding them, I completely understood why you call them pets. And those Tiger Silks are beautiful! I'm still debating keeping one as a pet after I start feeding them off."..K of Tx

"They have been so active and eating, all of them, since 12 noon! Leaves were perfect!! No problems at all. Leaves are misted and in frig!!" - B of SC

"The silkworms got here just fine. They're now settled in their container and happily munching on fresh leaves. There are absolutely NO doa's! There's a picture attached, that I took seconds after opening the box. They weathered the trip very well." C of Wa

“ I think the salad container is a great idea. So far I got the 50 medium and 20 jumbo and not a single one was dead. They came very clean. Not overly silky or wet at all. They are somewhat spaced out just clinging to the left over stems. I can easily pick them up and put them in their new home.” – M of NY
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-12-2010, 11:04 PM   #6
joseydiann
Lol excuse me, you asked for pics I sent you pics and you agreed they are dead and said sorry you'd send eggs. You even know WHY they died the first time, said it was your fault.

I then send you very clear pics of the crushed mashed eggs and you agree yet again and say YES they are surly crushed.

NOT MY FAULT you chose to ship them that way..

And you say I take advantage..

Where is my refund, please keep your worms!

Old 07-12-2010, 11:18 PM   #7
ladysilkworm
Thank you Amanda. I love you!
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-12-2010, 11:20 PM   #8
polasian
Amanda and Nancy...you've both been warned. Any further posts of this nature will result in infractions.

Amanda, the classifieds aren't the place for this.

Nancy, for future reference, please refrain from engaging anyone in a back & forth within the classifieds. Report their post and continue with your sale (you also have the option of locking your ads and/or deleting & reposting them).

Old 07-12-2010, 11:30 PM   #9
polasian
I just noticed that this has spilled over into three different ads. I'm closing all of them. Nancy, repost your ads if you like.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread