For Sale 20 jumbo silkworms - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2010, 06:49 PM   #1
ladysilkworm
20 jumbo silkworms

I have last 20 mixed lot of silkworms for sale.

JUMBO! ready to cocoon if not fed off this week. Will throw in some food good in the fridge for 1 week.

$10 shipped to anywhere US. Though I'd prefer they go to someone on the east coast.

paypal to ladysilkworm@gmail.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-06-2010, 07:59 PM   #2
CarolinaClassicDragons
Pm sent

Old 07-07-2010, 01:08 PM   #3
JoeysHerps0105
Do you still have silkworms?

Old 07-07-2010, 02:07 PM   #4
ladysilkworm
yes I do. I will have them for shipping next week. You may email me directly at ladysilkworm@gmail.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-12-2010, 10:36 PM   #5
joseydiann
I bought 125 of her silkworms for $20.50. Alot died the day they got here, most of the rest died over the next two days. She seen pics and said sorry it was from the worms being in the sun on the way to the PO to mail them, she said she would send some eggs for the lose, well she sent them in a plain white letter envelop that they got smashed and crushed. Now I get no silkworms and no refund when both times they died it was her fault not mine!

Old 07-12-2010, 10:53 PM   #6
ladysilkworm
sigh..

SHe bought 100 with 25% overcount. Some may have died. It's hard to tell from her blurry pictures.. to tell you the truth, some were molting. Then she said most of them died later on.. what can I say?
I gave her free eggs, free shipping. I couldnt use padded envelop because that would suffocate. So I padded it myself and told her it was going to be a crude packaging but it was safe enough> the PO stamped it FRAGILE all over the top.

Then she send me the picture of them, 80% smashed.. it was beyond disbelief. You have to take a stapler to scrap them to cause them to crush like that.. I cant imagine a paper pile with rubber band on it scraping the eggs that way.

I am a decent person with very good upbringing.. if anything goes wrong with my orders I do the right thing.. but she keeps asking and asking for freebies and using a very direct tone of voice.. well, sadly it came to this..

now, if you want to buy from me, I'll be happy to guide you through the process of silkworm raising and breeding.. I will be very happy to give references..

thanks for looking
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-12-2010, 10:58 PM   #7
joseydiann
How can you call it a freebie when I still have no worms to show for the $20 I sent you??

Was it my fault they died the first time? NO

Was it my fault you shipped the eggs like that to be crushed? NO

Yes you send worms out, but forget a replacement or a refund if they die people..

Seems she already had problems with 2 other people on here but deleted the ads..

Just a warning guys!

Old 07-12-2010, 11:08 PM   #8
malves85
You must have been doing something wrong for them to die on you. I ordered twice from her and not a single one died in shipment and not a single one has died since I got them. I've never ordered silk worms before so if these guys survive for me then they are hardy. Was there excessive moisture? I think that will easily kill them off. I have mine in a shoebox under my desk lamp to keep moisture to a minimum.
Getting shipments of dead bugs is part of the hobby. I've ordered plenty of other types of worms over the years and get a dead shipment from time to time. Over the summer unless you get priority overnight and pick it up at the post office its almost guaranteed you will get a few dead. It was nice of her to send you the eggs for free. Sorry if they did get crushed but its more than a typical supplier would do. Most even have on their site they dont guarantee if you dont next day air so I doubt you would get any free bugs from them. When mine die I dont even bother saying anything just because it is what it is.

Old 07-12-2010, 11:09 PM   #9
ladysilkworm
It's fine Amanda. I don't have to be in this business. I am just sorry that I ever met someone like you. Keep on making it a mission to scam for free stuff and to intercept my ad and to malign my name, if it makes you feel better.

No one has any issues about me or my silkworm delivery. I put in lots of stuff in the packages and offer people free things to try out.. I reship without asking people to pay for shipping. You deliberatedly crushed the eggs and you showed me 11 silkworms that are so claimed to be dead out of 125. You cant tell when the silkworms are getting rid to shed skin, and you try to get me to think they are dead. You fed off your silks and got the free eggs and you just want more.. I thought about giving you some but you write very insistent and very threatening things.. and well then, I will take the negative trade. It's fine.. I know I am a classy person and you can't get to me :P
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-12-2010, 11:13 PM   #10
ladysilkworm
Quote:
Originally Posted by malves85 View Post
You must have been doing something wrong for them to die on you. I ordered twice from her and not a single one died in shipment and not a single one has died since I got them. I've never ordered silk worms before so if these guys survive for me then they are hardy. Was there excessive moisture? I think that will easily kill them off. I have mine in a shoebox under my desk lamp to keep moisture to a minimum.
Getting shipments of dead bugs is part of the hobby. I've ordered plenty of other types of worms over the years and get a dead shipment from time to time. Over the summer unless you get priority overnight and pick it up at the post office its almost guaranteed you will get a few dead. It was nice of her to send you the eggs for free. Sorry if they did get crushed but its more than a typical supplier would do. Most even have on their site they dont guarantee if you dont next day air so I doubt you would get any free bugs from them. When mine die I dont even bother saying anything just because it is what it is.
Thank you Michael for sticking up for me
I am glad as a first time silkworm keeper you got two cocoons already !
I gave her all the info I can.. but I don't know how else to help her. It's always 'something wrong'.. I thought about refunding her but she was so insistent saying it was my fault.. and I felt I was being taken advantage of...
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread