Beautiful Lesser Ovy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-25-2012, 03:30 AM   #1
Bumble Boy
Beautiful Lesser Ovy

I love this lesser girl and she actually looks better in person, very yellow im going to keep her for a while lol. She was bred to enchi, fire, pewter, and super mojo but the enchi put in the most work. WE will see i guess thanks for looking.
Attached Images

Old 06-25-2012, 10:10 AM   #2
KY Reptiles
Woot! Congrats on the ovy!!

Old 06-25-2012, 10:22 AM   #3
jrmrbcax
Nice. My lesser female ovulated yesterday also.

Old 06-25-2012, 12:00 PM   #4
Robert Walker
Congrats, looks like a can of tennis balls in there!

Old 06-25-2012, 03:37 PM   #5
Bumble Boy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KY Reptiles View Post
Woot! Congrats on the ovy!!
Thanks kelly, it would be nice to produce a male enchi lesser from her. I hope can read what im thinking and make that happen for me lol.

Old 06-25-2012, 03:40 PM   #6
Bumble Boy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmrbcax View Post
Nice. My lesser female ovulated yesterday also.
Well Jeremy that means our lesser girls ovulated on the same day because thats when mine ovulated i just posted the pic late lol. That mean we will have eggs around the same time nice!!!! what did u breed to your lesser?

Old 06-25-2012, 03:43 PM   #7
Bumble Boy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Congrats, looks like a can of tennis balls in there!
Thanks Robert, im really excited to see who the father is but next season im going to be more organized and put 1 male to 1 female. I mean i like who's your daddy clutches but i rather know who the daddy is so i can know my odds better.

Old 06-25-2012, 04:24 PM   #8
roro8633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumble Boy View Post
Well Jeremy that means our lesser girls ovulated on the same day because thats when mine ovulated i just posted the pic late lol. That mean we will have eggs around the same time nice!!!! what did u breed to your lesser?
That lesser is actually mine. I didn't notice that my brother as still signed in on my computer, lol. But she was bred to a fire, calico and a bumblebee.

Old 06-25-2012, 04:45 PM   #9
Bumble Boy
Lol ok, who did you want the father to be?

Old 06-25-2012, 05:02 PM   #10
roro8633
It doesn't really matter to me. I'd be happy with a nice healthy clutch of eggs from any of them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!