Hova Bators? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-26-2005, 03:53 PM   #34
Herpcam
Wendy,

Please let me know what you find out. I've been raising leopard and fattails for 6 years now and have produced hundreds of babies without any 'overdose' of anything, all with Miner-all I. However, I see where it's mentioned several times that they don't necessarily need it, so I'll keep looking into it as well. Thanks for the heads up on this one.

Has anyone ever owned, or seen a gecko that has overdosed on calcium or D3? If so, what were the symptoms, how was it diagnosed, was it fatal, and if not, how is the gecko now? This may be better to move to its own thread, since it has nothing to do with incubators.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off