nick mole first choice reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Bureau of Missing Persons

Notices

Bureau of Missing Persons With the number of messages I have to move from someone trying to locate another, I guess this forum is needed. Please use it for that purpose.

Old 10-01-2012, 01:47 AM   #1
tre8201
nick mole first choice reptiles

I've emailed him twice within the past month and still no reply, and his website hasn't been updated in over 2 months with any new stock so just wondering what's going on?

Old 11-24-2012, 04:29 PM   #2
Judy S
First Choice Reptiles

I called there last week and was told that he was "out of town," and for me to call back this coming week. Since he is he only importer that I am aware of to be able to get Leptopelis Uluguruensis from Tanzania, I am really hoping that he is in the process of importing some of those frogs.

Old 11-25-2012, 06:38 PM   #3
chadharper
I just googled "nick mole first choice reptiles" and checked out their site. They are listing everything on sale for black friday and such. maybe they just dont have any new stock in at this time of the year?

Old 03-29-2013, 02:36 AM   #4
nickolasanastasiou
Anyone got a response from Nick/FCR lately? I ordered/paid for an animal on Tuesday and tried a couple of different email addresses as well as their contact page submission form to discuss shipping date scheduling as well as any potential adjustments needed to shipping payment in case the weight of the animal will cost more to ship.

I received Paypal's typical receipt/order email after sending the money, but have gotten nothing in the way of a confirmation of the order or response to my queries from Nick/FCR.

If there is a conflict preventing response, I would like to be made aware of it. Otherwise, I find it odd to not receive an email in a few days after having sent payment.

Old 04-02-2013, 03:39 PM   #5
nickolasanastasiou
Got a hold of him. All squared away. Thanks.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!