For Sale Leopard Gecko Collection Sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 09-02-2015, 07:17 PM   #1
TheSuperiorReptiles
Leopard Gecko Collection Sale

Hi, unfortunately I am getting out of geckos and I have to sell my collection. These geckos are high quality. You can buy one gecko or multiple geckos(group discounts are available)! I only ship to the upper 48 states and shipping is generally around $50! If you have any questions then you can PM me or email me at superiorreptilesweb@gmail.com

This gecko is my male Gem/Tug Snow. He would be a great addition to any collection! He is 2 years old and is a proven breeder! He is $55!

This gecko is a proven breeder female Eclipse het RAPTOR. She lays multiple clutches of eggs every year (8-10) and has an outstanding appetite. Her eyes are the "Snake-eyed" variant of Eclipse which means half of her each eye are normal color and the other half are black. She is $55!

This gecko is a Super RAPTOR male. He hatched on June 7, 2014! He is a big gecko and has solid red RAPTOR eyes! He is $75!

This gecko is a Normal het RAPTOR female! Her mother is the Eclipse het RAPTOR and her father is the Gem/Tug snow! She is ready to breed and is $55!

This gecko is a Normal get RAPTOR female! She is a sister of the previous gecko! She is also ready to breed and is $55, she has a nice carrot tail!

This gecko is a Mack Snow RADAR female! She is ready to breed and is $80!

This gecko is another Mack Snow RADAR female! She is ready to breed and is $80 as well!

This gecko is a huge male Bell het RADAR! This guy is huge, he weighs over 85 grams and eats like a pig! He is $80 and will be a good, strong breeder!

Last but not least, this is my male Enigma het Nova. His father is my Gem/Tug Snow and his mom is a Nova. He has eyelids that weren't properly developed in the incubator due to it having temperature fluctuations (The incubator was fixed after he hatched so no other geckos were affected by it). This problem doesn't affect him however he could be sterile so I'm selling him as a pet only! He is a very sweet gecko and is only $25!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-17-2015, 12:00 AM   #2
cyberfrog
Best deal on the 3 mack snow/radar animals to 17325?

Old 03-08-2016, 09:31 AM   #3
Hoxinator246
Hi, I'm interested in the Nova enigma, if he is still available. How old is he? Does he exhibit any enigma syndrome?

Old 03-11-2016, 02:08 PM   #4
Ralph319
Interested in super raptor. Sent email

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
collection, gecko, leopard, sale