Will you renew your coins? - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 09-14-2010, 04:09 PM   #51
Shadera
Quote:
Will you renew your coins?
Yep. Have been since my early days here, and will continue to support the site for as long as I am here.

Old 09-14-2010, 04:11 PM   #52
hhmoore
I think Shakespeare wrote it first...but it still works today:
Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou, Romeo?

Old 09-14-2010, 04:12 PM   #53
DAND
Yes, I will be renewing my coins.

John,

You may want to consider the reason you do not do business here is that the members here aren't idiots and see through you. You openly state you do business on CL who's TOS states, "No pet sales or breeding please" yet you piss and moan because people won't do business with someone who would have CL quality animals let alone with someone who would break the rules of a site to make a buck.

You are going to make a statement like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldiablokid View Post
Craigslist has generated MANY sales for me and many flipping oppertunities also! It is a great resource so why knock it! Its all about the money!
...and wonder why you can't do business here.

Oh, and don't think for a minute that I don't remember that the only reason you got the coins were to see who gave you negative karma. A while ago you ran your mouth and got put in the red and then got the coins to whine to and about those who gave you negative karma. That and to give negative karma.

So I can only conclude that this thread is your way to piss and moan because you are back to shooting blanks.

I'd suggest just walking away before you get shown out.

Old 09-14-2010, 04:13 PM   #54
Alex G
...and nothing of value was lost.

Old 09-14-2010, 04:16 PM   #55
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
I think Shakespeare wrote it first...but it still works today:
Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou, Romeo?

Down for the three count

Old 09-14-2010, 04:18 PM   #56
DAND
Maybe he should have named the thread, "Guess who is going to run their mouth and not be able to renew their coins?"

Old 09-14-2010, 07:40 PM   #57
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by eldiablokid View Post
Just wanted to thank you all for providing me and the crew in the control room at work a lot of laughs! You guys and gals made a boring day alittle better! I love baiting you rubes into action so self righteous that you all think you are! Oh by the way who's the retard now Brian Dorking! And Rich you can blow me with your threat of banning me! And to all the rest of you high and mighty pieces of shit GFYS
See ya
I highlighted part of your quote in red. I know you have been shown the door. My question is, do I really need to answer the part in red? LOLOLOLOL

Old 09-15-2010, 12:41 AM   #58
Miss Tuniwha
I don't see how anyone was on a high horse??? no one was saying that we are better then anyone else.. just stating reality..

*shrugs*

Old 09-15-2010, 01:06 AM   #59
WebSlave
Yeah, I know.....ALL of the members who want to renew their coins are in *the clique*......

Old 09-15-2010, 01:13 AM   #60
Utta
that's wrong Rich.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!