Will you renew your coins? - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 09-15-2010, 01:46 PM   #71
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
As best I have been able to tell, I believe some people firmly believe that the universe revolves around them, and by them saying they are leaving, the entire universe will surely follow, leaving this place an empty shell. Must come as quite a shock to them when things don't go quite like that....
The universe DOES revolve around me... and I can prove it.

When I close my eyes it goes away

Old 09-15-2010, 01:47 PM   #72
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by RidgeTop Reptiles View Post

Old 09-15-2010, 02:14 PM   #73
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by RidgeTop Reptiles View Post

Good one!

Old 09-15-2010, 08:43 PM   #74
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
I'd say there is something in the water but there are other members from NJ that do not act as such. I guess those others must drink bottled water.

It's not the water it's the alcohol, some people turn into instant holes.

Old 09-15-2010, 08:55 PM   #75
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by eldiablokid View Post
I will NOT be renewing them because this site has produced 0 sales for this breeding season. Other outlets,both free and paid have helped me sell all but 5 of my top babies!Most people I mention this site to tell me they are afraid to do business here because of this sites reputation(like wearing a porkchop coat into the lions cage)! This got me to thinking why some of the biggest players in this game aren't here! It isn't hard to see why, just scroll thru the BOI and that answers all the questions. Why would someone do business here just to have there brains kicked in if even the slightest mistake were to happen.Certain members on this site feel that it is there job to dictate everyones behavoir and business practices! God forbid you flip a snake or wholesale a litter or lower your prices you will be beaten and sent for reprogramming to there high puritan standards! Even Rich has acknowledged the problem with this sites rep. Hence the new infraction rules and point system.I believe that the BOI needs to be shut down or severly moderated for this site to grow to the next level. Well that's just my 2 cents. Thanks John Romeo
Quote:
I didn't say it was the Forums fault. It all boils down to the # of visitors to this site versus Kingsnake or Craigslist! In other words where are my advertising dollars better spent.
Quote:
Well here's the breakdown
Fauna 0
Craigslist 9
Kingsnake. 11
Wholesaler 10
Local Shows 8
This is animals sold

First, I took a look to see what ads you have posted and noticed nothing.

Then, I went and looked to see what ads you had turned off in your post history and I noticed no ads. NO ADS!

You haven't posted any ads. You have straight up lied to the members of this forum. As a moderator I can see any deleted ads in your post history. There are zero! ZERO! Not once did you start a "for sale" thread. You have traded and purchased from others but haven't advertised anything this year.
You posted in a lot of other peoples ads but never started one of your own.

Let's take a trip back to a year ago so people can see why you got your coins.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=146648

You haven't advertised here so that means this thread was nothing but a huge lie to try and hurt this site in some way.

So let's just get this on the record for those that think this "gentleman" was posting anything of value. Any insight, anything legitimate. He wasn't.

Old 09-15-2010, 09:27 PM   #76
Dennis Hultman
Also, I just noticed you were just on checking your good guy thread from last year. Don't worry, I won't be adding to it. Although, I don't think someone who is untrustworthy and trolls the forum that gives people the opportunity to rate them deserves any respect from the members here. Considering you lied in attempt to hurt this site.

Old 09-15-2010, 09:27 PM   #77
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post

First, I took a look to see what ads you have posted and noticed nothing.

Then, I went and looked to see what ads you had turned off in your post history and I noticed no ads. NO ADS!

You haven't posted any ads. You have straight up lied to the members of this forum. As a moderator I can see any deleted ads in your post history. There are zero! ZERO! Not once did you start a "for sale" thread. You have traded and purchased from others but haven't advertised anything this year.
You posted in a lot of other peoples ads but never started one of your own.

Let's take a trip back to a year ago so people can see why you got your coins.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=146648

You haven't advertised here so that means this thread was nothing but a huge lie to try and hurt this site in some way.

So let's just get this on the record for those that think this "gentleman" was posting anything of value. Any insight, anything legitimate. He wasn't.
His pm to me prior to his starting this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldiablokid
Morning Dave
Hey thanks for the karma. I just come to this site for laughs! I do all my sales and buying on Kingsnake. I won't be renewing my coins either because this site has produced 0 sales, hell I sold more on Craigslist and that's free. Anyway just wanted to say hello.
So, he blames this site for producing zero sales but he never posted a single classified. Gee, I wonder why he never sold anything.

He was nothing more than a troll back then and he obviously hasn't changed any over the past year. This thread was nothing more than malicious attempt to stir things up. I certainly hope his sabbatical is a permanent one.

Old 09-15-2010, 09:33 PM   #78
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
His pm to me prior to his starting this thread:

So, he blames this site for producing zero sales but he never posted a single classified. Gee, I wonder why he never sold anything.

He was nothing more than a troll back then and he obviously hasn't changed any over the past year. This thread was nothing more than malicious attempt to stir things up. I certainly hope his sabbatical is a permanent one.
Yeah, his only purpose to get his coins last year was to see who left him bad karma.

Old 09-15-2010, 09:35 PM   #79
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
Yeah, his only purpose to get his coins last year was to see who left him bad karma.
It was me then and me now. I guess his behavior must be all my fault. Opps, my bad.

Old 09-15-2010, 09:42 PM   #80
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
It was me then and me now. I guess his behavior must be all my fault. Opps, my bad.
It's mine now. I should of showed him the door last year like Rich suggested in the linked thread above. Lesson learned.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!