Will you renew your coins? - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 09-15-2010, 09:57 PM   #81
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
It's mine now. I should of showed him the door last year like Rich suggested in the linked thread above. Lesson learned.

Well whoever is to fault it is over now and he has rightfully been shown the door. (you know, we could really use a shown the door smilie, this just seems too polite for some occasions) (or if maybe you could combine it with this one )

Old 09-15-2010, 10:01 PM   #82
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Well whoever is to fault it is over now and he has rightfully been shown the door. (you know, we could really use a shown the door smilie, this just seems too polite for some occasions) (or if maybe you could combine it with this one )
I got one for ya Dave... but it would prolly get me an infraction

Old 09-15-2010, 10:07 PM   #83
JudyC
Quote:
Also, I just noticed you were just on checking your good guy thread from last year. Don't worry, I won't be adding to it. Although, I don't think someone who is untrustworthy and trolls the forum that gives people the opportunity to rate them deserves any respect from the members here. Considering you lied in attempt to hurt this site.
I think a link to this thread would be a very good addition to his "good guy" thread as a fine example of his character and motives.

I'll be happy to put one up for you.

Old 09-15-2010, 11:54 PM   #84
WebSlave
Uh guys... He DID have classified ads here, but as soon as he got perma-banned from his swan song, I deleted them. I figured there was no sense allowing him to still utilize this site to advertise his wares if he was inclined to exit the stage in the manner he did.

Old 09-16-2010, 12:10 AM   #85
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Uh guys... He DID have classified ads here, but as soon as he got perma-banned from his swan song, I deleted them. I figured there was no sense allowing him to still utilize this site to advertise his wares if he was inclined to exit the stage in the manner he did.
Then I made a huge mistake and my apologies. Usually when the AD is deleted it still can be viewed by the moderators in the user's post history. I guess when Rich deleted them they were zapped completely.

I had no idea that Rich deleted them and I apologize for the misinformation.

Old 09-16-2010, 12:36 AM   #86
WebSlave
Quote:
Then I made a huge mistake and my apologies. Usually when the AD is deleted it still can be viewed by the moderators in the user's post history. I guess when Rich deleted them they were zapped completely.

I had no idea that Rich deleted them and I apologize for the misinformation.
There are two levels of deletion. (1) soft delete - which the mods can see, and (2) hard delete - which takes the record right out of the database and cannot be recovered.

I couldn't see any reason to clutter up the database with such records since it is highly unlikely they would ever be needed around here.

Sorry Dennis, I guess I should have indicated this somewhere....

Old 09-16-2010, 07:05 AM   #87
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Uh guys... He DID have classified ads here, but as soon as he got perma-banned from his swan song, I deleted them.I figured there was no sense allowing him to still utilize this site to advertise his wares if he was inclined to exit the stage in the manner he did.
Well it's not like he was going to sell anything here anyhow. Which was a lie. For those who did not check his trader rating, he did sell something to one person, and traded with another. Just a little more proof behind his true intentions for this thread. For his quality of person and animals he is better suited to be over on CL and KS.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!