For Sale Pachydactylus rugosus + Pachydactylus vanzylii + Mourning geckos + Tokay geckos + - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 01-19-2014, 05:55 PM   #1
oli7a5
Red face Pachydactylus rugosus + Pachydactylus vanzylii + Mourning geckos + Tokay geckos +

0.0.2 - Pachydactylus rugosus - $350/each.

Pachydactylus vanzylii - 1.1.0 - $1,500 (young pair)

Rhoptropus boultoni - 1.1.0 - $450 (2 year old pair)

Tokay geckos - 0.0.2 - $75/each. (came from double het bred to double het parents. both parents were both double het for leucistic as well as powder blue). That being the case, they are both possible hets.

Mourning geckos - 0.20.0 - 10 lot for $150. Minimum that will be sold is a 10 lot.

Please contact me at oliverkuepper2001@yahoo.com for individual pictures, hatch dates, bloodline information, or for any additional questions you may have. I will provide knowledge and care to the best of my knowledge/understanding. Pictures posted here are for species reference only, and may not be the specific gecko being sold. If you are seriously interested in purchasing any of these geckos please email me, and I will send over a high resolution picture of the gecko in question. Please, no trades, except for potential bloodline trades of the species listed. No low-ballers. No payments plans, sorry.

Please refer to http://rawdogreptiles.blogspot.com for terms and conditions of sale. By contacting/purchasing from me, you have agreed and accepted these terms, which I feel are more than fair for both parties. Thanks for looking! Have a great New Year's!!! Oli

Price of geckos does not include a $50 UPS/FedEx priority overnight styrofoam insulated box 72 hour heat pack charge (unless being picked up in the NY/NJ tri-state area).
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!