Leash Training Crocodilians - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Crocodilian Discussion Forum

Notices

Crocodilian Discussion Forum This section is for discussions pertaining to any and all topics concerning crocodilians.

Old 03-29-2019, 09:43 PM   #31
Brokbakman
Hahaha this can't be real ? This had to be someone playing a joke ��, right ? Did he really reference the magic School bus in his argument. Hahaha made my day.

Old 03-19-2020, 10:40 AM   #32
melanoleuca
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiappini92 View Post
Okay so would my best choice be an American Alligator?

Yes definitely. I've reviewed some news stories on alligators being snatched from people in Ohio and the two stories I reviewed they were both tame house pets who were reported by others for mere possession. The one guy called his "Wally Gator" and said it got along well with his dog and cat. He had it for years and bought it as a baby at a reptile show. It was supposedly five foot long but in the picture it looks smaller than that.

The other gator was kept for twenty-five years and was only five feet long.

You can Google the stories.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!