Hillary popular with the locals? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 10-19-2016, 07:42 PM   #1
WebSlave
Hillary popular with the locals?

Interestingly enough, Connie and I took a drive today, 140 miles round trip, and during that time, I paid attention to the signs I saw on people's lawns promoting either Trump or Hillary for the presidency. ALL, and I mean ALL the signs I saw, except one, were for Trump. As for the one sign I saw that was about Hillary, well, you can be the judge about their feelings about her...

Interesting, no?

The media seems to be saying that it's a close race. But is it REALLY?

http://www.naturalnews.com/055023_po...y_Clinton.html

http://truthfeed.com/busted-fake-nbc...uperpac/28809/

http://usapoliticsnow.com/media-sile...rump-november/

And although several months old, but referenced in the above link, this is pretty interesting...

Old 10-19-2016, 08:17 PM   #2
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
ALL, and I mean ALL the signs I saw, except one, were for Trump.
Not a fan of either candidate but dang that is scary to me.
It's definitely the lesser of two evils this time around, we simply have different opinions on which is worse.

I do agree there seems to be some very obvious media manipulation going on pro-Hilary.

Old 10-20-2016, 03:03 AM   #3
WebSlave
I guess I can't really say that I think Trump will make a great president, but I believe that the status quo of ObamaWorld that we have been having will most certainly be par for the course with Hillary. I believe he will DEFINITELY make a BETTER president than Hillary will. What she has already done as a "public servant" makes that pretty obvious.

Does anyone seriously believe that this country can survive "more of the same" like we have been getting? Actually I am of the opinion that if Hillary gets into office and then can wield the power of the president of the USA for her own personal use, we will be looking back at the Obama years as "the good old days".

So tell me, why exactly does anyone find Hillary as an attractive choice to be POTUS? Didn't we have quite enough of the Clintons when bill was POTUS? And do we need even more lying such that we have gotten from the Obama administration? Look at what Hillary has pulled just being a Senator!

Aren't we just ready for a chance at REAL change for the better at the top?

Quite frankly, if Obama and the the "powers that be" run media support Hillary, isn't that quite enough for anyone to give pause to contemplate what that really means? Is what THEY want really going to be in our best interests? Hasn't the past meant anything to anyone? Do we really want just more of the same that we have been getting from government?

The "powers that be" actually seem to be afraid of Donald Trump. That, all by itself is enough to convince me that he is just what this country needs.

Old 10-20-2016, 07:38 AM   #4
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Interestingly enough, Connie and I took a drive today, 140 miles round trip, and during that time, I paid attention to the signs I saw on people's lawns promoting either Trump or Hillary for the presidency. ALL, and I mean ALL the signs I saw, except one, were for Trump.
I couldn't agree more. My son and I went on a camping trip to Shenandoah Valley VA., during hurricane Matthew. The whole way up there, which is about a 4 1/2 drive, not the first Hillary sign in anyone's yard. We passed a lot of Trump signs scattered across the two states, it looked pretty one sided to me, just not how the media is saying.

This is definitely a "lesser of two evils" situation, at this point I think Trump is the lesser.

Old 10-20-2016, 10:45 AM   #5
SPJ
The media is just setting the stage for a Clinton win (either by the means used to take the nomination from Sanders or by the electoral college).

Old 10-20-2016, 12:52 PM   #6
Robert Walker
That Google helping Hillary video is disgusting.

When Trumps says things are rigged, he is right at least to a certain degree. From "Time" magazine's website:

"96% of disclosed campaign contributions from journalists went to the Clinton campaign. Members of the news media are helping bank roll Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign."

Gee, I wonder why news articles are slanted towards her

Old 10-20-2016, 05:53 PM   #7
WebSlave
I stopped subscribing to the local newspaper and do not listen to any news on the radio, nor watch the crap offered on TV as being "news".

I really don't believe a word of what they say any longer.

Old 10-21-2016, 02:55 AM   #8
WebSlave
Isn't the media claiming this is going to be a very close race?

How can that be?

Old 10-21-2016, 08:19 PM   #9
WebSlave
Here's a guy collecting evidence of the media bias towards Hillary.

Old 10-21-2016, 08:42 PM   #10
Randall Turner
Here in middle of nowhere Kansas I've actually seen a fair number of Hillary signs. I've also seen a fair number of Johnson signs. I'd say Trump signs outnumber the others though, but not by as much as you'd expect in a fairly conservative town.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!