For Sale Custom Enclosures - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 05-28-2014, 08:56 AM   #1
rtl402
Custom Enclosures

Custom Built enclosures, safe for all reptiles! This enclosure was built by me for several Uromastyx Lizards. These lizards require very high temperatures and great care was taken to ensure all materials used were safe. Light wiring is all up to code, all you have to do is plug in your timer and you are ready to go! To the new owner of this enclosure, I will include all of my sketches, pictures and designs for this enclosure so if you wish to build new ones, there will be step by step instructions that are easy to follow. Here are the details:

Entire unit is built using 1/2" Formaldehyde Free Oak Plywood
Each enclosure measures 5'6"x24" with a height of 30". This ensures that the use of 160w Self-Ballasted MVB bulbs will be at a safe distance from a basking platform for any reptile.
Enclosure is sealed inside with Acrylacq (High Temp Safe and VOC Free)
All inside edges sealed with clear Aquarium Silicone (Temp and Water Safe)
Each enclosure has 3 places to install heat/MVB bulbs. Each socket is rated for 250w
Each enclosure has its own set of switches to control each light, and each one can be plugged into individual timers.
Entire unit is on 6 heavy duty casters rated at 600lbs each
The top unit CAN be removed with a few screws and quick removal of the silicone inside.
Doors are 3/8" thick automotive grade glass that are mounted to hinges. Doors will open 180 degrees!
Doors each have their own latch, preventing any accidental escapes during feeding/cleaning

Now for the difficult part... transportation. Local Pickup is GREATLY preferred. If you really want this thing shipped you will have to arrange and pay for freight shipping. This until WILL fit (Ive done it) in the back of just about any pickup. If necessary I can also remove the top enclosure to move this unit in 2 separate pieces. Goes back together very easily.

Bonus! Anyone who is seriously interested and does wind up purchasing this enclosure will also be given the option of taking almost all of the slate and hides that are shown (and some that is not shown) in the pictures for FREE! I have no use for it, however I have given the 'texas holey rock' to a buddy for use in his fish tank. All of the slate is natural slate (temperature safe). Some hides were created using natural slate and are held together with clear aquarium silicone (also temperature safe) and also a few zilla hides as well.

Overall material cost (and yes I have a breakdown) was over $1200 for this entire unit + stone, hides, bulbs, etc. I am looking to only get part of that cost back. I am flexible on price just email me with an offer. Also willing to take part cash part fish supplies if it comes to that.

Asking price is $600, feel free to make an offer.

Any questions please feel free to email me.

Many many more pictures available upon request
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!